Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More classic one eyed myopia from Wenger

Just received this e-mail from Arsene Wenger.........

I don't believe the free-kick for Birmingham's first goal should have been given and I thought Gael Clichy's tackle was fair and did not warrant a penalty.
Five minutes before that stoppage-time equaliser there was a 100 per cent penalty after Adebayor was fouled.:clap2::clap2::lolol::lolol::dunce:

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But he's correct on all three counts. Could this thread be called I Hate Arsene Wenger?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can you reply to him that whilst Clichy clearly f***ed up, he did in fact get the ball first with his desperate lunge. No pen. As for Adebayor, last time I checked the rules, shirt-pulling is a foul. He was clearly pulled back by his shirt, it was in the penalty area, so I am having some difficulty understanding the reason as to why a spot-kick was not awarded for that one.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Amazing how he can see so much when normally he doesnt see anything.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Wenger has produced the best footballing team in the Premier League....which is FAR more interesting than what he does or doesn't have to say isn't it?

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
Wenger was a tad precious when he whined about teams kicking Arsenal in order to stop them playing. He should review the video of the FA Cup 5th round match at Man U. His team were hardly playing the beautiful game in that match.

Sergei Gotsmanov

Russian international
Jun 3, 2007
Hove
Wenger is absolutely right.

As for the kicking...Arsenal lost their cool against United there is no denying that....but week in week out they facve teams who know the only way to stop them is to kick them....it must get a bit hard to take after a while.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You won't find me having a pop at Wenger. He's transformed the culture in football from one that revolves around the pub to one that revolves around the will to learn and train hard. The football his teams play are a joy to watch and his club has been on a par with Man Utd for years despite initially starting off with about half the financial muscle.

So he's a bit one eyed, but the positives far outweigh the negatives. He's an absolute genius.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here