Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More breaking news at 7.30 via twitter! - Vicente returns (merged)

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Its like the reveal of the star prize on Bullseye.........will it be a speedboat?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
If it's on twitter, it's:-

Pie News.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
If it is Vicente, I wonder what all the people who were telling him to 'f*** off' and calling him a selfish bastard etc etc will think

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Do you remember Gus being reported (I think it was Thursdays edition) about a possible signing but the medical needed doing and it was complicated etc...........do you think that he wasnt referring to Bridge? Perhaps the player was flying in over the weekend...........hence the breaking news at 7.30.

Btw does anyone else hate the idea of having an announcement for an announcement.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Interesting timing, almost as if one the Sunday papers is gonna splash it so we've had to bring it forward!?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
If it is Vicente, I wonder what all the people who were telling him to 'f*** off' and calling him a selfish bastard etc etc will think

Be interesting huh? But to be fair NSC isn't really a balanced view of Brighton supporters... just a few ranters wanting to be alpha male.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
I don't think Vicente could be classed as 'unexpected' as he's under contract and it's 50/50 whether he stays or goes, I hope it's a striker.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here