Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
You said we sing when you openly admitted earlier that you don't sing. Make your mind up.

WTF has whether I sing or not got to do with this now ?

The point is that NSK song is fecking sh1te and truly embarrassing beyond belief and copied from CPFC as well - there is nothing good about it at all

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

The point is that NSK song is fecking sh1te and truly embarrassing beyond belief and copied from CPFC as well - there is nothing good about it at all

Hahaha I hooked a big one.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Its one song they sing which lasts a few seconds, for the rest of the match nearly every other song that is started originates from their rough vacinity, you really are a grumpy old man

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Not sure even Murray got that much abuse!

Don't worry about it - Kuszczak left on 50 minutes and no-one noticed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Its one song they sing which lasts a few seconds, for the rest of the match nearly every other song that is started originates from their rough vacinity, you really are a grumpy old man

So an admission how sh1te that song is finally, good man

BHAryan

BHAryan
Feb 8, 2011
Worthing
I dont understand peoples problem with the NSK, they arent doing anything wrong but people seem to think that they're acting as superior fans which isnt the case, as they first said 'this is a new era at the club' and they wanted to bring something new.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I dont understand peoples problem with the NSK, they arent doing anything wrong but people seem to think that they're acting as superior fans which isnt the case, as they first said 'this is a new era at the club' and they wanted to bring something new.

Quite, but some people have to have something to moan about, after all they will look silly moaning about the team tonight

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
You couldn't stay feeling ill for 5 MORE MEASLY MINUTES?

plastic.

Na, rather go home 5 minutes early instead of waiting 30-60 minutes for a train whilst feeling sick, thanks though :)

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
OP is a twat.

Starts thread about being abused for leaving early, total bollocks.

Attention seeking at it's highest.

You sir are a cockjugglingthundercunt.

Message ends.

Surely a ban. Absolutely no need for that at all, rude.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
guillotine.jpg

hmmz

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here