Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More Amex photos 16/06/11

Stevegull

Sep 9, 2005
Lewes
We've had hundred of photos of everything EXCEPT the view from the west upper concourse. Why are people so averse to taking that photo ffs?!

Here you go

West Upper Concourse.jpg

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Brilliant pictures, love the first two especially. Can't believe it's our home. All ours!

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
I don't think Insider has provided a clear answer re the South Stand. If it's really been left as is, why?! It looks half finished. The South-West corner looks very strange particularly. If I was Bloom, I'd feel it let the look of my investment down quite badly.

Insider has been asked a couple of times but didn't quite grasp what people were talking about, not wanting to be a nobber but would it be worth asking again but including a pic highliting the area in question? eg
Holes.jpg

westy

Jul 25, 2003
I cant see the logic in leaving it like that. Only thing I can think of is that the light that is tinted with the away fans colours (in their concourse) is supposed to shine through those gaps. Would create an interesting look but id rather see them filled in.

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Yeah, you're right.

Our state of the art home, the one we are moving into after years of having NO roof and sitting in temporary stands, surrounded by portacabins, is LAME

I'm going to assume you jumped straight in without reading the last few exchanges of comments. If you had you would of noticed that we were only talking about the scantilly clad south stand you plum

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I'm going to assume you jumped straight in without reading the last few exchanges of comments. If you had you would of noticed that we were only talking about the scantilly clad south stand you plum

Well you assume wrong.

And i still think you're comment is ridiculous. Nothing about our fantastic new home is 'lame'

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here