Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More ageing lyrics for old bastards

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
NMH said:
Da Da Da on a casio by Trio
Richtig - produced by the weirdly-omnipresent Klaus Voorman, I just read somewhere (the man who introduced the Beatles to Astrid Kirchheer and so came up with their haircuts, designed the covers of Revolver and the Anthology, played bass on All Things Must Pass etc etc etc)

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Man of Harveys said:
Richtig - produced by the weirdly-omnipresent Klaus Voorman, I just read somewhere (the man who introduced the Beatles to Astrid Kirchheer and so came up with their haircuts, designed the covers of Revolver and the Anthology, played bass on All Things Must Pass etc etc etc)
And was a member of Manfred Mann for a while as well.

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
Sir Lucious got Gator Belts and paddy Melts and Monte Carlos i'm waking up out of my slumber feeling like Rollo so follow its showtime at the Apollo minus the Keke Sheppard, what about the hoe in the leopard print.

Song and artist if you please

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
SJ's Love Monkey said:
Sir Lucious got Gator Belts and paddy Melts and Monte Carlos i'm waking up out of my slumber feeling like Rollo so follow its showtime at the Apollo minus the Keke Sheppard, what about the hoe in the leopard print.

Tears Ken Dodd?

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
SJ's Love Monkey said:

Sounds like something that Meado would write.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here