Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Montenegro .... Some scummy fans already

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Sadly so true. I would love to see Platini and Blatter get thrown out in a free election and then get some real administrators in who do have the balls to do something about this.
They are good at talking the talk but when it comes to walking it they fall over.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Gerard does LOVE giving the ball away while under no pressure. Counted 3 times already.

Yep, we need to ship him out for good. There is no point trying to play the passing possession game then having a player who has to try the absurd every time he gets the ball. Gerrard has had his chance for the last decade, time for someone else who can actually use a bit of common sense with the ball.

Superseagull

Jul 8, 2003
Interesting that everytime johnson or cole take a throw in the picture cuts away to a view of the bench. its like they know what is happening but are going out of their way to hide it. Also when the monkey charts start the commentator suddenly starts coming out with a load of nonsense just to drown out the chants.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
But yet another England assist. ITV just highlighted the great corner, and Rooney's gratitude to Gerrard straight afterwards.

I didn't say he can't also do good things...

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Yep, we need to ship him out for good. There is no point trying to play the passing possession game then having a player who has to try the absurd every time he gets the ball. Gerrard has had his chance for the last decade, time for someone else who can actually use a bit of common sense with the ball.

Jack Wilshere - if he can stay fit.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Even with all of this going on, they still manage to be more respectful of the national anthem, than the English morons.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Montenegro have turned up now, England looking a bit sleepy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here