Money

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Money

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
I think a good % of people will say enough is enough.

f*** 'em, bloody part timers. The Albion has always been a selling club and always will be. It's 21st Cenury economics. I will be gutted if he goes, but it is clear that he is a class above anything else we have at the club, and there will be clubs in Div 1 that will come a circleing cheque book in hand.

If he wants to go, let him, don't forget how BZ became half hearted when we needed him most at the arse end of last season when his bottom lip was sticking out

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
I believe the deal was £100,000 if we sell him. We ain't selling him, not yet anyway. I don't think he cost anything upfront, Chelski just wanting him off their payroll.

But then i am willing to be corrected on that.

Can we also remember when doing the club costs we are in a temporary stadium with a restricted capacity that costs an arm and a leg to maintain because of the greedy bastards that are Ecovert.

I doubt that the revenue from ticket sales barely covers this cost alone. Then there is the cost of players and the cost of management support (Perry, Paul Camillin and all the others in the office). Then there is the playing staff and all their support workers.

Tell me where does all this money come from if we are not making enough from the tickets?

Then there is the cost of Falmer and the cost of the other legal moves that needs to be made.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Money

El Presidente said:
f*** 'em, bloody part timers.

If you hadn't noticed that most of us have children to feed, clothes, rents to pay etc.

I think we are intilted to bloody moan about what Dick tight is doing.

Somtimes my daughter has to go with out because I want to attend an albion game. But f***ed if I'm going to spend my money on watching the albion if we sell our best players because of the money Dick will bring in.

I've been an Albion fan for 26 years so dont call me a f***ing part timer.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Money

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
If you hadn't noticed that most of us have children to feed, clothes, rents to pay etc.

Somtimes my daughter has to go with out because I want to attend an albion game. But f***ed if I'm going to spend my money on watching the albion if we sell our best players because of the money Dick will bring in.

What exactly is Dick Knight doing?

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Worthing BHA

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
i seriously do not have a problem with dk taking some money out of the club. which i personally dont think he has done. the reason for this is i know that running a club in this position will be costing him a lot more than he takes out. and i dont see anybody coming foward with bucket loads of cash to take over. so until they do, or if any one of you can do a better job, then we should all pull toghether and support the club.
also i didnt think we even had the money for bobby yet, as 1st instalment went straight to bristol?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Money

Lucky_Boy_Farang said:

If you have been a fan for 26 years then you might remember what it was like before DK. When was the last winding up order under his management? We are not scraping the barrel with players like Micky Bennett in case you haven;t noticed.

If your daughter does without because you want to watch a football match then your priorities in life are wrong. End of story

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here