kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Tanno for Painter,
Buckley for Noone,
Vincelot for Dicker,
Lualua for Harley,
Hoskins for Barnes,

Thats five changes and has it really weakened the side?...Cant see him resting Bridcutt or Cms and maybe Vincente may even play some part. Come to think of it, we haven't got a bad squad have we?

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
sorry misread the last post so deleted my reply.

Im trying to say play 4-4-2 or 4-2-4 whatever you prefer to call it, not saying Lualua is a direct replacement for Harleys position....We might get hammered playing that way but we may also spring a surprise. Best form of defence is attack and all that...........

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Tanno for Painter,
Buckley for Noone,
Vincelot for Dicker,
Lualua for Harley,
Hoskins for Barnes,

Thats five changes and has it really weakened the side?...Cant see him resting Bridcutt or Cms and maybe Vincente may even play some part. Come to think of it, we haven't got a bad squad have we?

They are the changes I would make and as you say it wouldn't weaken the side. What I don't agree with is the suggestion from some people that Vincelot should replace either Greer or Dunk and play in the centre of the defence.

seagurn

Feb 19, 2007
County town
I'd definatly play cook he,s always done well especially when we beat Man City ,

wunt be druv

Drat! and double drat!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I think it would be important to Gus to put on a good performance against Liverpool,especially as it`s live on Sky and it would certainly show the footballing world that BHA are the real deal,but,Leeds is far more important and,again live on Sky,gives Gus the chance to show just how far the club has come,and then we have the scum palarse and losing to those bunch of twats just doesn`t bear thinking about.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Looking forward to tomorrow. Predictions?

If we play with the passion of the 2nd half, I fear Leeds maybe on the end of a right hammering. Gonna stick my neck out here and say 4-0 Brighton.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here