Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money Matters to Poyet

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
absolutely so it should be, i'd love us to turn Liverpool over but without a shadow of a doubt, the Leeds game is, in my opinion, 10 times more important

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Well I wish we'd been told this before I FORKED OUT for my ticket. If I want to go & watch the Reserves I can do it for NOTHING up in sunny Lancing!! :fishing:

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
Good chance to freshen up the squad. Get some of the fringe players a run out to stake a claim for a start on Friday

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
-------------Ankergen----------------

Vincelot---Greer----Cook----Tarricco

---Sparrow--Navarro--Harley-------

------------Vicente----------------

-------Hoskins------Buckley--------

Brezovan, Dunk, Bridcutt, Dicker, Noone, Barnes, CMS

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I don't believe Gus won't want to beat Liverpool. The man is too proud and too professional to want to risk it, I will be astounded if we don't get a full strength team, and for me that includes Dunk and CMS.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I don't believe Gus won't want to beat Liverpool. The man is too proud and too professional to want to risk it, I will be astounded if we don't get a full strength team, and for me that includes Dunk and CMS.

No chance. He will make changes, it's just the extent of which we're not sure of. Can't see CMS starting against Pool

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

We have a number of players who can come in without seriously weakening the team but the one area of concern is Dunk as I am sure Gus will have to decide which game he WANTS Dunk to miss as it is odds on he will get booked either trying to stop Kuyt or Becchio

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
I can see a near full strength starting line up, its just that it wont end that way. I can see Dunk, CMS and Bridcutt all starting, but being replaced early in the 2nd half.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I think the players would also want to play against Liverpool too, for most of them it will be a once in a career opportunity.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
-------------Ankergen----------------

Vincelot---Greer----Cook----Tarricco

---Sparrow--Navarro--Harley-------

------------Vicente----------------

-------Hoskins------Buckley--------

Brezovan, Dunk, Bridcutt, Dicker, Noone, Barnes, CMS
I would love to see that side play Liverpool.

What a forward line!!

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
Just hope Gus doesn't feel the need to rest Ankergren!!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We would get murdered.

Chances are we are gonna get murdered whichever team we play but it's the sort of game most fans and players dream about. I won't be too upset if we lose as long as play well.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
With the exception of Dunk who is a booking away from suspension. I really can't see what the fuss is about, 2 games in 3 days, 4 in 10.

Firstly if it was Easter or Christmas they'd have to do it. Secondly, playing competitvely has got to be better than training if you are a player. Of course you can pick up injuries, but you can do that in training anyway.

The modern day footballers life is way too cushy compared to the 70's and 80's, squad rotation, fantastic facilities, masseurs, dietitians etc...etc... If you can't raise yourself to play against teams like Liverpool and Leeds, then there is no hope.

Just get out there play and win!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here