Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOM award

Albion Edd

Brighton til die
Jul 5, 2003
Patcham
Rich Suvner said:
Whoever gave Chippie the award obviously doesn't know shit about football. Lynch won it hands down for me.

agreed, I though Chippy played quite well but Lynch was excellent.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Either Lynch or Henderson for me.

Ps To be fair, I thought Chippy did a very god job of holding the midfield together and he played some great passes.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
lynch should of got it by a country mile - quite how carpenter got it i am niot suyre

Henderson or Stokes for me as MOTM but Chippy did play reasonably well, particularly in the second half. I was pleased to see him get it given some of the OTT stick he's had.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
to be fair i wasn't so much diggin at chippies performance (apart from wasteful corners) but some of the others played at a different level - and its nice to report they came through our youth system

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
You've gotta laugh really. Carpenter was again yards off the pace and it's painful to watch a once brilliant midfield player in his decline. Lynch should have got the MOTM award, was absolute class tonight. No one else came close to him :bowdown:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Keeps the spotlight off our star centreback. Good ploy sponsors

:clap:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
El-Abd, Lynch or Robinson deserved it. I think it might have been a sympathy vote.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Lord Bracknell said:
As anyone who has ever been involved when NSC have been sponsors will know, the answer to this question is ... YES.

:drink: :drink: :drink:

...after the 'pre-match warm-up' in the Nelson I could barely tell where the pitch was ...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here