Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Molango Nickname

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The player with the most troublesome name to put to song since... well, since Chris Iwelumo actually, has a nickname that might help the singing section immortalise him in verse. This is from the Q&A interview in the Plymouth programme:

Q. Do you have a nickname and, if so, how did it come about?

A. Mahe. When I was a child my mother called me that. When I told Atletico Madrid they asked me what I wanted to be called and I told them Mahe, as my mother calls me.

So... the solution seems to be to just take the Ben Roberts 'Away Awayawayaway' and change it to 'MaheMahemahemahe'. Back of the net!

Alternatively, if McGhee persists with that bloody stupid 4-5-1 formation on Saturday we could just call him Home Alone Go...

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
D'Angelo Saxon said:
Not the most exciting of chants, eh?

Credit where credits due. Its near impossible to get a decent Molango song because half the fans call him (spelling aside, this is pronounciation) 'Molango' and the other half prefer 'Molongo..

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
''Molango, woooooaaaaaaaaahhhhoooo. Molango, woooooaaaaaaaaahhhhoooo. He hasn't got a song, coz some say his name wrong....?''

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
My money is on a variation of the "Here We Go" tune, reworded "Mo Lan Go"...

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
how about this...............

'youre shit and you know you are'

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
How exactly do you sing that though? From my recollection, in the advert, it was just shouted....???

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
"Molango, Molango, We love you Molango, We're Brighton and we're not gaaayyy!!!"

to the tune of Tommorrow from the musical Annie!

:clap: :lolol:

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
We should all take mini bongos to the game and when Molango scores we all bang our bongos. :jester:

bon4bongos.jpg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here