Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moisturiser

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So this cold weather and dry office air is drying out my skin something rotten. My face wash says it's conditioning and moisturising but after ten minutes in here it's all dry again. What moisturiser do you fellas use? I need recommendations!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So this cold weather and dry office air is drying out my skin something rotten. My face wash says it's conditioning and moisturising but after ten minutes in here it's all dry again. What moisturiser do you fellas use? I need recommendations!

Poofter:wave: :D

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
On a more serious note, the Nivea for Men range is good, in particular the Rehydrating moisturiser.

"Nivea knows how to treat a lady":safeway2:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nivea you say? There must be some kind of website that compares these things?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
f*** off Chappers.

Moisturisers? SAKE :jester:

Metrosexual are we? No wonder birds want REAL men now.

That twattwattwattwat Beckham has alot to answer for :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
anyone remember that advert where some bird put moisturiser on a dried up leaf and hey presto, it became a fully functioning leaf.........

:angel: :angel: :angel:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Dave the Gaffer said:
anyone remember that advert where some bird put moisturiser on a dried up leaf and hey presto, it became a fully functioning leaf.........

:angel: :angel: :angel:

That's what I want to be! A leaf!

Dougal and meola get the BOZAK!

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Hiney said:
You need Nivea for Men Max - they do a facial moisturiser.

Don't take any notice of these leather-faced old-before-their-time dinosaurs.

Men who moisturise are COOL

:thumbsup:

checkout the doncaster game thread mate

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Hiney said:
Max, you need Nivea for Men - they do a facial moisturiser.

Don't take any notice of these leather-faced old-before-their-time dinosaurs.

Men who moisturise are COOL

:thumbsup:

Ta mate. I'll get BANG ON the Nivea.

*smooth*

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
I had this problem and wanted a cheap solution. Boots essential range was the best I found.

If you plum for Nivea then you're talking about £7 a tube!!

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
My ex gave me a huge tub of all-over Vitamin E body wipe. I think i have dipped in their about 7 times. I am sure was trying to tell me somewhat silently that i was a very dry, untouchable clown whose body was stubble on her thighs in speedy sexathons, and my barbed leg business-signature rashly held from then on.

What part of you is the aridest Chappers?
The face, palms and nutbag are different areas and solutions for each probably separate.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Molton Brown have a factory up the road, near Stansted, and their fire alarms keep going off in the middle of the night. Last week it happened twice within about a 6 hour period, and the manager was so embarrassed when we turned up the 2nd time he gave us a load of free samples of Ultra Light Bai Ji Hydrator.

It is very nice, but after I have put it on my hands I can't open door handles :dunce:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Bry Nylon said:
It is very nice, but after I have put it on my hands I can't open door handles :dunce:

You will just have to wait for a proper man to come along and open it for you then. :D

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Meade's_Ball said:
My ex gave me a huge tub of all-over Vitamin E body wipe. I think i have dipped in their about 7 times. I am sure was trying to tell me somewhat silently that i was a very dry, untouchable clown whose body was stubble on her thighs in speedy sexathons, and my barbed leg business-signature rashly held from then on.

What part of you is the aridest Chappers?
The face, palms and nutbag are different areas and solutions for each probably separate.

Face, elbows and HANDS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here