Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

elwheelio

Amateur Sleuth
Jan 24, 2006
Brighton
From today's Guardian. Made me laugh

Screenshot_20210128-093029_Guardian.jpg

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Super Steve Earle

Feb 23, 2009
North of Brighton
If we sign him, as at time of posting, he will only be the fifth player signed on a permanent deal by a Premier League club in this window.

Last edited:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
It's difficult to get excited by this as he'll make very little different to our goals scored column, no matter how good he is, as he is a defensive midfielder.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
'All performance, non scoring art project'....absolutely love it!

Made me chuckle...

To be honest I turned off after 30 minutes last night to watch 'The Repair Shop'. Not to pick up a few hints about how we can score more but the first 30 minutes that I witnessed were by and large the same as most of our matches this year....missed opportunities .... da de da de da!

Why no TAU?

TNBA

TTF

vagabond

May 17, 2019
Brighton
'All performance, non scoring art project'....absolutely love it!

Made me chuckle...

To be honest I turned off after 30 minutes last night to watch 'The Repair Shop'. Not to pick up a few hints about how we can score more but the first 30 minutes that I witnessed were by and large the same as most of our matches this year....missed opportunities .... da de da de da!

Why no TAU?

TNBA

TTF

You turned off the game after 30mins?

You must really care. Interesting fan.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
He may or may not be the next Kante, but tbh I find myself not really that bothered whether this happens or not (as it isn't a first XI striker which I'm aware we are not going to get).

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
It makes you wonder if we have done all the hard work, travel, Visa , medical, temporary accommodation and then we are being used as a base for other clubs to offer a more attractive deal and he wants to view what is on offer. Would be classed as immoral and wrong but has probably happened countless times with other transfers.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here