Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Take 80m and move on, no player is bigger than the club, RDZ and Bloom will lead us to Europe...one day!
Obviously no player is bigger than any club, but that doesn't mean you have to accept offers for them. Just because a player is asking for a move does not mean that it's in the club's best interest to allow it.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
We need to seriously rethink our transfer strategy. For every youngster who will leave the moment they get the chance we must sign first team ready players who are likely to stick around. We need more Gross and Veltman type signings. Unfashionable but model pros.
Don’t disagree. However further to other recent threads about how long we can remain in the PL, given the fire sale, whether we started or not, it’s inevitable #TLB will always be relegated simply because we’re gutted / constantly asset stripped if successful to the point of eventual failure.

Still, least we’re getting more than £56.75 this time.

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
Yup said it before. The money doesn't matter. Anything we get for him is going to be huge. What matters if he does leave is that there's gonna be a massive f***ing hole in midfield. And to think Mac will be off in the Summer too..Bleak..
Does make me think what is actually the point of supporting anyone in the PL other than those hoovering up every Tom Dick and Harry? I was OK with losing Trossard but after everything else last summer and the beginning of this it's absolutely insane how we're being so ransacked

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
They are also working at the behest of their client.
I dunno
Happy Friday kids.
So that's...
Cucu forced move.
Tross forced move.
Moises forced move.
In 6 months.
Looks a bit careless. Perhaps we need to look at our dickhead policy.
to add:
Potter walked,
Entire coaching staff walked,
Winstanley walked,
Ashworth walked.
Enough already ffs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Next few days are pivotal for our approach to transfers going forward. Tony and Paul need to hold the line and hold their nerve. It’s getting ridiculous now, big clubs makes noise, player downs tools to force move. f*** him, rot in the reserves for 6 months and send a message to others that we sell when we want.
Agreed. It really is soul destroying the last 2 windows.

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Don’t disagree. However further to other recent threads about how long we can remain in the PL, given the fire sale, whether we started or not, it’s inevitable #TLB will always be relegated simply because we’re gutted / constantly asset stripped if successful to the point of eventual failure.

Still, least we’re getting more than £56.75 this time.
A fire sale is really when we are trying to sell everything off cheaply (after a fire). This is something else - where players seem to be calling the tune.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Half way through the season with a team in 6th (could go 5th after games in hand). Interest and bids from big clubs who will still want you in 6 months time and he decides to do this. Unreal. Knew he was a rat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
no way can we reward that behaviour with a transfer. would set a terrible precedent. I mentioned this earlier, exactly what I was worried about. reeks of him being ill advised by agents, however. if he continues to play well for the rest of the season then I'll be inclined to believe that it's exactly that.
Particularly mid season.

Trossard didn’t matter. He was out of the first team, had clashed with RDZ/Lallana over unprofessional behaviour, his form was up and down, on a down in recent times.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
I find the idea that Caicedo is locked in talks with RDZ, as reported by Fabrizio Romano, especially ridiculous. It will be Barber and the agent if it’s anyone. And frankly, unless Arsenal or Chelsea (and which one is it that represents this ‘fabulous opportunity,’ by the way?) bids an amount that TB will accept, I can imagine the conversation will be rather brief.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This also fucks up our chances Sunday too - let alone the rest of the season - whether he stays or goes. Just does my head in that agents can cause this much of a f*** up. Piss poor. Deflated now, and was buoyant he’d be going nowhere and would be sticking to his word. @trueblue etc - I apologise I was unfortunately well wrong. A lot of footballers and agents are just greedy ungrateful dickheads 😕

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I find the idea that Caicedo is locked in talks with RDZ, as reported by Fabrizio Romano, especially ridiculous. It will be Barber and the agent if it’s anyone. And frankly, unless Arsenal or Chelsea (and which one is it that represents this ‘fabulous opportunity,’ by the way?) bids an amount that TB will accept, I can imagine the conversation will be rather brief.
Especially as RDZ said several times in his press conference today that transfers are nothing to do with him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here