Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Initially I was enthusiastic, but the guy seems to be the definition of a toxic transfer. Who knows how much of it is down to him, versus agents and various clubs, but someone who comes with this much grief is rarely a good omen.

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Initially I was enthusiastic, but the guy seems to be the definition of a toxic transfer. Who knows how much of it is down to him, versus agents and various clubs, but someone who comes with this much grief is rarely a good omen.
Likewise. Go all in for Palmer

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Crooke said this morning the agent is holding out for a Chelsea/Arsenal he hardly sounds committed to the cause.
I’ve been saying this for a while, Sept 1st is the only day a non-Big six can sign him. That’s when the agent will throw in the towel and take any EPL offer.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Crooke said this morning the agent is holding out for a Chelsea/Arsenal he hardly sounds committed to the cause.
Sounds very likely - by all accounts the Albion and Ajax had agreed a deal (for a lower amount than the West Ham bid apparantly) but Kudus couldn't/wouldn't agree terms.
I’ve been saying this for a while, Sept 1st is the only day a non-Big six can sign him. That’s when the agent will throw in the towel and take any EPL offer.
Let's hope our offer isn't the only one accidentally left on the table then!

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
He's not given the impression of being committed at all and will be off like a Cucurella as soon as he can.

Might even be pissing about with a release clause demand.

Too much trouble I reckon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here