Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
I’m with you on this 11 goals in that league is embarrassing for a right winger.
He missed plenty of minutes last season for one reason or another. He scored a goal every 162 minutes. The best ratio of any winger in the Eredivisie last season. Maybe they defend better these days?

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Starting to look like this one won't happen depending upon the sources you read.

Still personally think a DM should be the priority and a RB first.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Starting to look like this one won't happen depending upon the sources you read.

Most on X indicate he’s having his medical today. Reliability unknown though

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Most on X indicate he’s having his medical today. Reliability unknown though

Yes I've seen nothing on twitter to suggest he's not coming here.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012

So, basically, no-one really knows what's going on then?

Yet another reason why I don't bother buying into all the vague guff from the agent-botherers. People might moan about Andy Naylor, but at least he doesn't deal in the speculative, preferring to generally only comment when he's got it via the horse's mouth.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
1691482853894.gif

Clive Walker

Stand Or Fall
Jul 5, 2011
Brighton
the best signal that a signing/medical is imminent or happening is when Naylor gets the go ahead to say something. I thought this might happen this morning. Nothing thus far. That would be 24 hrs gone 24 hrs left to go if the Ajax position is true.

Hoping to hear from Naylor before midday otherwise I think this is in serious doubt.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
the best signal that a signing/medical is imminent or happening is when Naylor gets the go ahead to say something. I thought this might happen this morning. Nothing thus far. That would be 24 hrs gone 24 hrs left to go if the Ajax position is true.

Hoping to hear from Naylor before midday otherwise I think this is in serious doubt.
Yer if it's still quiet at the end of today then no deal I guess.

Another sign is when the bha admin suddenly starts posting stuff on twitter. (Which he has done today)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here