Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Good.

Seems Ajax have given Kudus’ agent two days to pull his finger out his ass and agree the deal. If not, the player stays at Ajax. They want this deal done asap according to the tweet below (the tweeter has 700k+ followers).

Price goes up massively for another team coming in if the player rejects our offer.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
If Chelsea gazump us on Kudus rather than ripping Olise out of Palace, surely we go up to £150m for Caicedo?

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
This makes sense. The agent will already have the comparison deal from Chelsea and/or Arsenal and maybe Manure. The difference is, they are not offering Ajax the money yet.

Take our offer or **** off and risk being at Ajax still come September. It’s all about agent greed in my book. Like Caicedo, Kudus is also with a very ‘small time’ agent. He is their only player of worth.

We might not be getting the champagne out because of them.
Not player greed then ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I think we need a thread about the current Albion player that's least likely to turn into a dickhead.
Hmmm... Gross? Mitoma?...
Quite a few I'd say. Those two plus Dunk, March, Veltman, Steele, Lallana, Milner, Ferguson, Welbeck, Webster, Gilmour and probably Dahoud, Lamptey and Adringa. We've got a pretty sensible bunch of pros.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Good.

Seems Ajax have given Kudus’ agent two days to pull his finger out his ass and agree the deal. If not, the player stays at Ajax. They want this deal done asap according to the tweet below (the tweeter has 700k+ followers).

Price goes up massively for another team coming in if the player rejects our offer.

Tony will have no truck with this nonsense, either the player wants to join us or he doesn't.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Seems like a difficult character? Maybe not something we want.
We couldn’t agree a deal with Enciso a year ago but he joined in Jan. what’s the difference ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
We couldn’t agree a deal with Enciso a year ago but he joined in Jan. what’s the difference ?
The Dutch are difficult moody feckers, it’s in their DNA. Veltman is an exception

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Sounds like he is so reluctant to join that he'll be off quicker than Cucurella if he does. Lol.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Dutch are difficult moody feckers, it’s in their DNA. Veltman is an exception
That's a fair enough comment. I've done work for two Dutch companies and I'm owed dosh by both of them (that I'm never going to get). It's a lovely country but they're bloody awkward to deal with.

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
He would be a statement signing if we did land him but feel like he fails our so called No Dickhead Rule (although we've failed on that) and I'm not so sure we actually need him?!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Kudus to Chelski and Caicedo stays........that'll do me just fine.
That's a very short-term viewpoint. Caicedo will be off sooner or later, and if we want to keep De Zerbi we have to show some ambition and land at least one of the big players that he really wants. It has been suggested these players are Colwill, Kudus, Frattesi, Cole Palmer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here