Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
After another probably successful Milf Hunt, the Don is back in, balls deep, with Kudus to Brighton.

Why?

Don states that it’s a better fit with us but clearly, his agent is waiting for the best deal in the Premier League. His agent will surely wait until the 31st Aug to drop the buy-out request. If Arsenal, Manure or Chelsea have fixed their FFP, he could head there, if not, it’s us or the hammers.

Interesting that the agent has not instructed Fab to tell the world we’ve walked away (when in all probability, we’re not interested with the release clause). Having been pumped with soon to be, nearly £200m from Arsenal and soon, Man City, I doubt West Ham will put up with a buy-out clause either.

Keep the faith.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is his latest estimate of average club weekly wages via the most recent accounts

View attachment 164979
Nothing in it from Villa to Leeds. So when the ‘experts’ on here say he’ll choose W Ham cos of wages, they’re talking shite.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Nothing in it from Villa to Leeds. So when the ‘experts’ on here say he’ll choose W Ham cos of wages, they’re talking shite.
Talking shite on NSC ? Never :wink:

The bloke behind us on the Mill Road bus Saturday was confidently telling his mate how much each player was on, apparently 'It's common knowledge' :lolol:

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Talking shite on NSC ? Never :wink:

The bloke behind us on the Mill Road bus Saturday was confidently telling his mate how much each player was on, apparently 'It's common knowledge' :lolol:
If honest and in truth a few people on here might realise, it's one of my bugbears.

No one has any idea. The Dullard will tell us our salary cost but not the breakdown for every £100k per week player there's one on £1k per week. Fergie before his new contract was at a complete guess on no more than £1k per week. Who knows who cares?

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Looks like West Ham are going to get Elye Wahi. Assume that means they are not going for Kudus.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Don’t know for sure, but unlikely
I asked PB about the wage structure changing if we regularly qualified for Europe. He said the only way it will ever rise is if the revenue dramatically rises, and that would come out of the fans' pockets. As you say EP, hugely unlikely.

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
I asked PB about the wage structure changing if we regularly qualified for Europe. He said the only way it will ever rise is if the revenue dramatically rises, and that would come out of the fans' pockets. As you say EP, hugely unlikely.
Me no understand. Wouldn't revenue include transfer dealings (and fees more specifically)?
Champions league sponsorship is huge I read Nike pay and extra £100m if you qualify for champions league europa league not so much.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
You say there is nothing in it from Leeds to Villa but it's a 13k difference, that's over £600k a year. Over the course of 5 year contract it's nearly £3.5 million. It's still a lot of money.

The difference between us and West Ham is still around 10k that will be a big difference even to a pro footballer.

heathgate

NSC Patron
Apr 13, 2015
After another probably successful Milf Hunt, the Don is back in, balls deep, with Kudus to Brighton.

Why?

Don states that it’s a better fit with us but clearly, his agent is waiting for the best deal in the Premier League. His agent will surely wait until the 31st Aug to drop the buy-out request. If Arsenal, Manure or Chelsea have fixed their FFP, he could head there, if not, it’s us or the hammers.

Interesting that the agent has not instructed Fab to tell the world we’ve walked away (when in all probability, we’re not interested with the release clause). Having been pumped with soon to be, nearly £200m from Arsenal and soon, Man City, I doubt West Ham will put up with a buy-out clause either.

Keep the faith.

This bloke strikes me as the type looking for a Saudi contract.

Beanstalk

Apr 5, 2017
London
Me no understand. Wouldn't revenue include transfer dealings (and fees more specifically)?
Fees are non-recurring and would be a terrible reason to change the amount we pay players. FFP is measured over a three year period. If we accounted our transfer fees then we would need to sell our best players to afford others wages every three years.

Not needing to sell Caicedo (financially at least) is the reason we got so much for him.

A 10% increase in our wage budget, would mean finding another £10m in the budget. We can't change the broadcast income, we could increase our commercial income but that isn't going to cover the increase in wages alone. That leaves us with matchday revenue to make up the shortfall in budget.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
You say there is nothing in it from Leeds to Villa but it's a 13k difference, that's over £600k a year. Over the course of 5 year contract it's nearly £3.5 million. It's still a lot of money.

The difference between us and West Ham is still around 10k that will be a big difference even to a pro footballer.
I meant that’s only average so obviously we can go higher if we feel the player is worth it and match the likes of WHam. Similar averages. Similar wage bands.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
I reckon Beaky will have a sniff. The opportunity to tell the fans how great he is for getting a player we wanted will be really tempting. And we know he signs off on contracts with release clauses.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here