Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mohammed Kudus **Signed For West Ham 27/08**

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
He’s just been presented to Ajax fans which must be part of their pre season routine so it doesn’t look like this one is happening.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He’s just been presented to Ajax fans which must be part of their pre season routine so it doesn’t look like this one is happening.
Via Teams from his Medical at the Nuffield?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
So I've digested every clip of Kudos I could find on the interweb and yep he seems ok but not what I'd expect from a player who we're reportedly paying that much for,I really dislike the oh fk that I'm not chasing that down malarkey he seems to have in his locker and has a horrible fluid excretion routine from the nasal passages,combine these together and it puts me off the bits that he does do well like kicking the ball at unsuspecting spectators looking at their phones during the match for instance so massive Kudos for that one.

I'm actually not that fussed one way or the other on this one,but RDZ really likes him so I suppose I could go along with it if it happens tomorrow at 17.08pm.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
Can definitely see the benefit of a twitter style 'personal terms already agreed' pre bid. Quite the tease.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
He's probably after £100k a week plus, which I doubt we would do.

Oh well, on to the next one by the looks of it.
Surely we would have known that before we bid? I really can't believe no back channel chat happens before an official bid.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
He has refused to sign a longer contract at Ajax so he is definitely for sale. It’s been reported multiple time in multiple places that he wants an EPL move.

He won’t be an Ajax player by September.

I suspect the club are now waiting for him to make up his mind but it’s business as usual until he does.

What would we do if we accepted a £100m bid from Chelsea for a player but they responded that they was thinking about it? Surely we’d have them playing and doing all the normal stuff?

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wonder if we won't commit until we know if caecido is definitely going. Although different positions still is another expensive head in midfield.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
Regarding earnings, Chelsea are trying to get new players in on lower salaries - Mudryk is reportedly on £100k per week, but they were having to complete with Arsenal who had already agreed terms. Madeuke (a £29 m signing from the Dutch league this year) is reportedly on £50,000 a week.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Regarding earnings, Chelsea are trying to get new players in on lower salaries - Mudryk is reportedly on £100k per week, but they were having to complete with Arsenal who had already agreed terms. Madeuke (a £29 m signing from the Dutch league this year) is reportedly on £50,000 a week.
Those sound like 'declared' earnings.

Isn't Man City under investigation and facing charges for paying players via other sources...?

Wonder if there is a common denominator between Man City and Chelsea...?

:shrug:

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
We loaned Undav days after he'd scored against Chelsea having taking him on our pre season tour of the US.

Last season we sold Cucurella days after he'd played in a pre season friendly v Reading.

Last edited:

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Isn't Man City under investigation and facing charges for paying players via other sources...?
Yes, but that relates to agent fees, rather than in-contract payments.

I (as a tax professional) very very much doubt that any PL club is paying players in a 'dodgy' way to avoid income tax/NI (except for the agreed 20% carve-out for "image rights"). Just look at the trouble that Rangers' Employee Benefit Trust shenanigans got them into for reasons why...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here