Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mohammed 'Al' Fayed

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
OK so I'm not a hypocrit but an enabler of some guy accused on a different continent, now thats some reaching.

"But your reasons for believing in Trump's innocence have no validity and are also disingenuous "

Examples? Nope I doubt it. Reasons like no evidence, Democrat judge and juries, Cameras kept out of court. Legal Professionals calling it a perversion of the legal system, no criminal case, subject to an appeal etc.

Finally "Your so called "belief" in Trump's innocence" What does that even mean? You are either arguing in bad faith or you are a straight up liar, move along.
So, just conspiracy theory stuff about no cameras in court* etc

Not any actual evidence to support his / your claims of his innocence.

*at the request of Trumps’ own legal team.

BrightonCottager

Sep 30, 2013
Brighton
Can someone change the thread title as nobody wants him to RIP.
I started the thread but don't seem able to remove the RIP, so if a mod can, then thanks.
I heard on the news that the barristers representing the abused women have now received 'enquiries' from people connected to Fulham. Fulham is a family club with several generations of families working in various capacities behind the scenes, so there will be a fair few people working there now who were then, or whose mums / sisters were. As far as I know he wasn't there much apart from matchdays, but the next few days will tell.

Doonhamer7

Jun 17, 2016
I started the thread but don't seem able to remove the RIP, so if a mod can, then thanks.
I heard on the news that the barristers representing the abused women have now received 'enquiries' from people connected to Fulham. Fulham is a family club with several generations of families working in various capacities behind the scenes, so there will be a fair few people working there now who were then, or whose mums / sisters were. As far as I know he wasn't there much apart from matchdays, but the next few days will tell.
I read an article at the weekend that Fulham knew something was dodgy so all female players / staff were not allowed to be on their own with him

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here