Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MODS: Someone has hacked my account and is posting as me

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
I haven't been on here for a couple of days and come back to a PM from someone asking me what drugs I am on, and an entire thread dedicated to me "being a nob-head".

Can someone explain what has been going on (i.e. a quick update on what "I" have posted to stop me searching through loads of threads while I am at work), and can a mod delete the offending posts please and tell me how to change my password?

I also want to find out who it is!

Thanks,

Sam.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Why in f***'S name should people do your leg work for you?

Search your own BASTARD threads.

Like anyone else gives two SHITS about your life crises.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Shizuoka Dolphin said:
Why is FUCKS name should people do your leg work for?

Search your own BASTARD threads.

Like anyone else gives two SHITS about your life crises.

Easy guvnor. I just meant anyone who was on here last night could give me a gist of what kind of crap the person posting as me posted. Its only cos I'm at work and I don't want to spend the entire day on the internet trying to clear my name. Calm down..........

and what do you mean my "life crises"? It wasn't me posting last night!

Last edited:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Christ. I've just done a search and established that apparently I think all female Brighton fans are "ugly", hate mods and post on the internet on class A drugs. I'm nowhere near that interesting.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Chesney Christ said:
Christ. I've just done a search and established that apparently I think all female Brighton fans are "ugly",

The Daft bints are out to get you
:lolol:

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The thread entitled "Chesney Christ" is funny. Half the people on there are calling me a c*ck, and the ones who know me are defending my character. Some of it was quite touching actually. I should get my account hacked more often. It gets me complements.

The abuse levelled towards Alan/TLO by "me" leads me to deduce that the hacker was Dwayne. I would feel bad levelling this kind of accusation at someone with no actual evidence but lets face it, the guy is a total tosser.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
MODS! Help, someone is posing as me!

It has come to my attention that someone has hacked my account, and has been posting well thought out and witty observations on a broad range of subjects...Please can you go back through all my posts over the past 10 months and delete any amusing or insightful ones, leaving only the drivel and ludicrous shite?

Thanks.

BH.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The evidence against you is pretty damning... :lolol:

'50 mill for Falmer. You're f***ing gullible you lot. . . You really are.'

You rang the Samaritans, concerned about my weight... That was nice.

'Sick of all the sycophants who hang on every word Knight utters and then... God forbid they actually f***ing believe the twat.'

You know the workings of Oscar Wilde and Larry Grayson.

Then you sung 'Goodnight Irene' quite beautifully, then claimed you had been hypnotised.

In mitigation to me calling you a nob-head, whoever hacked into your account did sound like a nob-head, and I did say it was out of character for you. So what did happen?

:)

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
on a serousie note cant the Mods check IP addresses of sommink to work out who it was (me not being technical!)

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
The Large One said:
The evidence against you is pretty damning... :lolol:

'50 mill for Falmer. You're f***ing gullible you lot. . . You really are.'

You rang the Samaritans, concerned about my weight... That was nice.

'Sick of all the sycophants who hang on every word Knight utters and then... God forbid they actually f***ing believe the twat.'

You know the workings of Oscar Wilde and Larry Grayson.

Then you sung 'Goodnight Irene' quite beautifully, then claimed you had been hypnotised.

In mitigation to me calling you a nob-head, whoever hacked into your account did sound like a nob-head, and I did say it was out of character for you. So what did happen?

:)

My password was "albion". Rather stupid of me. I have since changed it.

Looking at the times "I" was posting, I was actually asleep for a lot of it. I reckon it might have been my housemate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here