Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Moder to score 1st and England to win 2-1 170/1

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
How Moder playing?

He is doing ok but needs to offer more after he passes the ball. He sees to hide a bit.
Certainly has the ability. Been taking all the set pieces which have been a mixed bag.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
England refusing to cross again

Sterling is undoubted quality for club and country, love him.

But in general play he has a touch of the Walcott’s … ignoring better placed team-mates, trying to take on the world by ski slaloming round 4 opponents in no space at all. If only he looked up and saw Kane ….. time and time again.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks

But in general play he has a touch of the Walcott’s … ignoring better placed team-mates, trying to take on the world by ski slaloming round 4 opponents in no space at all. If only he looked up and saw Kane ….. time and time again.

One in the first half Kane was through but he cut back.

On another note I’m convinced we would have one the Euro final if JG had started

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003

He’s been dreadful tonight, beats himself ten times then no end product.
Watch him score now 🤣

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
One in the first half Kane was through but he cut back.

On another note I’m convinced we would have one the Euro final if JG had started

On that, I just felt that Italy had an incredible centre midfield trio, all world class, gifted at ball retention and instinctively driving them forward, able to switch play in a flash. We couldn’t live with them. Hated the cnts on the night.

Gazza was the only English world class CM’er with those gifts in my football time.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
On that, I just felt that Italy had an incredible centre midfield trio, all world class, gifted at ball retention and instinctively driving them forward, able to switch play in a flash. We couldn’t live with them. Hated the cnts on the night.

Gazza was the only English world class CM’er with those gifts in my football time.

I agree, it was added to because we couldn’t keep the ball - he would have and won some free kicks

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Oof

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here