Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOD REQUEST: Ban the P*lace.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Just for a few weeks?

I can normally take the gloating and the sneers but it's all getting a bit much. It's just kids giving it the big one, it's not like they're adding anything - they're bringing the place down. Ban them, just for a weeks at least, and just the more idiotic ones?

I'm all for having away fans on here, on the whole it makes NSC a better site, but this latest bunch of degenerates are unfunny and tiresome.

It's a BIRTHDAY WISH. :nono::nono::nono:

HantsSeagull

Aug 17, 2011
Caught in a Riptide
Just for a few weeks?

I can normally take the gloating and the sneers but it's all getting a bit much. It's just kids giving it the big one, it's not like they're adding anything - they're bringing the place down. Ban them, just for a weeks at least, and just the more idiotic ones?

Gets my vote. They are pissing me off even more than I am already.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
we live in Brighton, they live around Croydon and Peckham, have some sympathy.........

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
You can't ban other teams fans just cos they outplayed us, tempting though that may be!!

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
Just for a few weeks?

I'm all for having away fans on here, on the whole it makes NSC a better site, but this latest bunch of degenerates are unfunny and tiresome.

Taking revenge for all the Brighton fans posting on Palace sites, if people can't take it they shouldn't dish it out

AMEXican Wave

AMEX Ruffian
Sep 21, 2010
To be honest if I wanted to read their dull threads, I'd log onto the BBS.

Either ban them, or perhaps merge all new Palace threads into one, or have a separate forum for their drivel for the next month or so maybe?

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
You can't ban other teams fans just cos they outplayed us, tempting though that may be!!

If it was about football you'd have a point, but they're just being morons. Even a tolerant board like NSC should have some limits. Keep the ones who want to talk football by all means, but the idiots who are just goading should be given a short ban.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
I like some palace posters on here some seem alright but there does seem to be a dick-head element at the moment, that said if we had won im sure some idiots would have gone on there forum and told them how shit they are.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I'm all for tolerant mods but if you bend too far this place will just turn to crap.

Now I know you're all BUSY with you iPads and whores up at NSC Towers but do some flippin' work!

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Don't ban them they are having their 2 minutes. They took us apart on our patch and deserve to gloat for a bit come the return at Selhurst and definitely come the end of the season we will have the last laugh

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
This is bullsh*it. I'm sorry but I am of the opinion that NSC is one of the few forums that doesn't close ranks even when we;ve been humbled by our nearest and dearest.

Come on lads, accept the tonking. Stay proud and stand firm - because at least in these times we have a hell of a lot to be proud/optomistic for.

We're going places we never thought possible even 2 years ago. GET BEHIND POYET, BHAFC AND NSC coz we're all about the club and the future thereof. Anything and Nothing is possible - what do you prefer?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I'd like to think we're made of sterner stuff than to ban 'em just because we lost.

It's time we showed some backbone imo & remembered that old addage: What comes around, goes around.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think the mods have been pretty shite since Tuesday.I don't mind a bit of ribbing and banter from Palace but some of the stuff that has appeared from our illiterate friends and just left on here is a bit of a joke.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
To be honest as an LFC mod for 5 years we do not allow any posters with under 50 posts, post. That at least gets rid of the scumbags who just want to mouth off.
Then, they get one warning for violating any of the rules and basically upsetting the locals and that's it. Tchau.
We have one manc who posts regular but he's OK as he knows his place in the world. Just doesn't look good to open the site for the first time to see scumbag comments all over the first page with their little avvies.
I have two comments about this site since joining and I say it like I see it, good or bad.

1) I have read hundreds of blogs and sites over the years and the humour on this site is exceptional. Some have quite literally brought me to tears.
2) I do sometimes feel a big lack of passion. We seem to have so many "Good chappies" willing to discuss the finer details of our relationship with the scumbags, pompies, saints etc. I read some posts that could be straight off the football365 site, trying to be all things to all men. We must be 100% BHA.
I love SCCC with a passion, member for over 20 years and I take the wife and kids, all over.
We have the the Peterborough Phantoms Ice hockey team, decent night out with the family and lots of RA-RA-RA.
I never take my wife and kids(Girls) to any Brighton or LFC game. It simply means too much to me. I do not want my kids to see the other side of their dad from the one that does the school run, plays with the cat and put my feet up for strictly.
Reason, football is my secret mistress, my passion and my teams are not to be fcked around with, and you all know what Shanks said and if not go take up something interesting.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
I simply don't understand that when a Palace supporter in reply to a posting from an Albion supporter, told him to "f*** off and die"....yet that is acceptable to our moderators.

I stand to be corrected, but I,m sure the Mods have banned posters for similar, awful postings in the past......??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here