Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile shop at ASDA

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
MOBILE SHOP

Albion fans have the opportunity to purchase Albion merchandise whilst doing their weekly shop today. The Albion have teamed up with the ASDA superstore at Hollingbury to make it easier for supporters and members of the public to purchase those early Christmas gifts.

The mobile shop will be open until 5pm this evening and will also be present on certain days on the run up to Christmas.
-----------------

Seems like a sensible idea, a chance for people to pick up some merchandise who wouldn't maybe get the chance.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Great idea. I also wondered what they were using the old withers van for...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
You see that is the sort of additional revenue stream that I am pleased to see, rather than the level of fleecing we are seeing in other aspects of the club. Partnerships with local branches of supermarkets have got to be a good thing.

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Wouldn't it be better using the mobile shop outside of Brighton to other areas of Sussex where people don't have quick access to the main club shops in Brighton.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Wouldn't it be better using the mobile shop outside of Brighton to other areas of Sussex where people don't have quick access to the main club shops in Brighton.

Yes, let's park the van in Crawley town centre :lolol:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
FINALLY - the ability to buy Albion stuff without going to the club shop. We are so far behind a lot of clubs here, still sad to go into Sports Direct BRIGHTON and see rows and rows of football shirts from far off lands, and no Albion.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Good work Paul Barber.

Should get it up to Burgess Hill Tesco, the amount of Albion related stuff being worn nowadays here is remarkable and I'd be very surprised if they didn't make a killing there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here