Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Phone

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I recently bought a new mobile phone with a camera, I was offered a cheap upgrade and thought it rude not to, had this romantic notion of posting pics taken at Albion games on here.

Only problem is that I am an absolute biff when it comes to technology, I need to know how I download the pictures onto my computer. There was no software with the phone, or the expected lead to link it to a USB slot on my computer. Can anyone tell me how I go about doing this, do I need a bluetooth dongle?

All suggestions/technical advice greatly appreciated.

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
You can either blutooth them or you will need to buy a cable seperately. Otherwise you can send them to your email address as a picture message but this will cost you (usually 4 texts).

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Cheers Scarface, so I take it the bluetooth dongle is the right answer!

Gully

Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Cheers mate, I have a day off tomorrow so will pop into Carphone Warehouse/Dixons etc and see what they can do.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
The cable route is by far the easiest way to do it.

Bluetooth is flash but can sometimes be a pain to set up properly. I have a Samsung D500 and it was a right pain in the butt as the Easy Studio software they supply has bugs and additionally if your phone is switched to Bluetooth it really eats in to your battery life

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I'd go for Bluetooth if you're using XP SP2 or OSX 10.4, personally; as some phones have hell on earth getting their cables to work.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Do you want to know where you can get a GOSBTS ring tone???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here