Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mobile Phone Tip

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
on f***ing hold now with SLADE, bastards wanted me to pay off my contract (£200+) but now changing my deal so its cheaper...so i'm sort of winning!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f***.....that was effort...managed to reduce my monthly bills by a whopping £8 :shootself :lolol:

last time I try anything with vodafone :dunce:

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Another tip: encase them all in concrete and sink them in the Atlantic.No more ill mannered louts shouting about the place and spoiling the environment.

Another tip:to fool others into thinking you have a mobile,stick right thumb in ear and right pinky in front of mouth and walk about shouting a lot.Especially good in the library this one.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
northstandnorth said:
pasty
they are loosing money hand over fist and HAVE to keep the subscribers at any cost, give them a couple of months and go for half price

How long do you have to have been with Sky before they'll talk turkey? Is there any chance of blagging Sky+???

northstandnorth

THE GOLDSTONE
Oct 13, 2003
A272 at 85 mph
check out the tips on the MONEY SAVING EXPERT website for the best advice.
http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/cgi-bin/viewnews.cgi?newsid1132313772,58146
but the way it works is

you signed up initially for a year and they will hold you to that,any deals come to keep you locked in with them.if you have a cable company in your area you can say you will switch to you are in a stronger position.

sky +can be wangled best by saying you want to cancel as your box is f***ed and you dont want to pay to have it repaired

smile down the phone and be nice to them

today I got 25%off the skyworld package for a year.i said i wanted to cancel as it was too expensive,THEY got me locked in for another year(would have kept it anyway)

SO WE BOTH WIN

Last edited:

Collar Feeler

No longer feeling collars
Jul 26, 2003
Cancelled my NTL cable TV which I wanted to do as it is absolutely f***ing tosh and said I wanted to cancel the Telephone and Broadband too (didn't really want to). Now I'm paying £9.99 a month for the next year for Telephone line rental and 1Meg broadband, what a bunch of mugs!! Will see what happens in a years time. The Indian call centre staff are so easy to get flustered and cave in when you get a bit shirty. hehe!

:salute: NTL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here