Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Brighton] Moaning comments on Albion Pride insta pictures

Jello Biafra

Aug 8, 2011
yesterday from those triggered reflect a different category of cretin from the Yaxley Lennon groupies. There are all manner of foreigners from very theistic societies getting terribly worked up. What other club can match the Albion for that?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Look in the comments section of any football club when they post pride, rainbow laces etc content and you will see these type of comments - mostly from African / middle Eastern fans.
I’d expect a good number of these comments are from people who repress their real sexuality due to their culture, religion or government. This frustration turns to poison and manifests itself in disgusting homophobia. What they really desire deep down is a same sex relationship and/or an exhilarating and fulfilling sexual experience.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I’d expect a good number of these comments are from people who repress their real sexuality due to their culture, religion or government. This frustration turns to poison and manifests itself in disgusting homophobia. What they really desire deep down is a same sex relationship and/or an exhilarating and fulfilling sexual experience.
Yeah that, or religion.

for the record I’m including all religions and extremes of them.

Hiheidi

Dec 27, 2022
They pretty much all have flags in their bio, so easy to see. Just looking at the comments on Brighton Twitter and they were repping Nigeria and Palestine.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Would be terrible if people replied to them with GIFs of kissing men or similar

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I thought it would cause a meltdown that would demand an urgent visit to Sainsburys for Pringles where are new Gambian friends were concerned. It seemed to pass some of them by. Perhaps they weren't sure of what it was about.

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Look in the comments section of any football club when they post pride, rainbow laces etc content and you will see these type of comments - mostly from African / middle Eastern fans.
I seem to recall an element of the Tau and AJ fanbase being particularly upset

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
Sussex CCC are having a pride day today. The Facebook comments are an embarrassment for some. Apart from the usual nonsense from overseas some were from local “real men” obviously getting wound up from the safety of the bar of their flat roof local.

IMG_4667.jpeg

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
I sometimes wonder why pride events still happen, and then the negative comments they get show you why.
Never been near one, as I don't think it's something I would enjoy, but glad they happen and that so many people seem to enjoy themselves.

Sorrel

Jul 5, 2003
Back in East Sussex
I waved to gully on the parade yesterday; it was nice to see the Albion so well-represented. Anonymous comments are a waste of time, often just designed to wind-up.
It occurs to me that I really should put my name on my comments now, as I've just said no-one should read them!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here