Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOANERS in the Albion end shocker!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Ok, I've had a few celebratory pints of Harveys on my return, but I don't think it's clouded my judgement. Surrounding me at Oldham today, I had, in reverse order of ridiculouslesness (sp?):

1) The five chaps behind me saying "we're so shit aren't we" every four minutes.
2) The chap in front of me saying "tighten up you twats" to our defenders when we were defending a corner.
3) The chap to my left, who called Dicker all manner of things throughout the match - "come on you useless wanker" and "get that useless twat Dicker off"

seriously, where is the need?

By the way, I was embarrasingly the only one starting the singing today thanks to a large proportion of our usual away contigent going to Celtic v St Johnstone instead of boundary park.

Where's the need?!

Last edited:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
good point well made, we are obviously "shit" and gustavo has achieved nothing,this is the worst period in living memory to be an albion fan....:facepalm:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
Yeah, there was a few having a go at Dicker around me, yes he had a crap game but some of that shit just doesn't help.

The French Mistress

Jun 24, 2007
Ok, I've had a few celebratory pints of Harveys on my return, but I don't think it's clouded my judgement. Surrounding me at Oldham today, I had, in reverse order of ridiculouslesness (sp?):

1) The five chaps behind me saying "we're so shit aren't we" every four minutes.
2) The chap in front of me saying "tighten up you twats" to our defenders when we were defending a corner.
3) The chap to my left, who called Dicker all manner of things throughout the match - "come on you useless wanker" and "get that useless twat Dicker off"

seriously, where is the need?

By the way, I was embarrasingly the only one starting the singing today thanks to a large proportion of our usual away contigent going to Celtic v St Johnstone instead of boundary park.

Where's the need?!

How did you wangle a place in the dug-out then,please tell!

sparky

Jan 17, 2009
sounds like the same bunch who were by us at colchester. Painter made 1 bad pass and they went ballastic. never satisfied!

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Dicker did have an off day (don't we all?) but does that make him a wanker? :shrug:

In there minds it does - but evidently they know a great deal about being wankers. :thumbsup:

Didn't anybody challenge their crappy comments? Sounds like it's about time...

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
He's an adult male, so he probably is a wanker.

To confirm, he said as much in a recent interview for the matchday programme.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I was behind a goal at the Fulham v. Juventus game on Thursday, and about five rows behind me a total knob was moaning about every misplaced Fulham pass etc., though there were hardly any in a totally stunning and enthralling game of football, so I'm afraid 'they' get everywhere :facepalm:

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
How can you knock any fan that make's the effort to go to an away game that involves a 10 hour trip...

Not saying they are right, however they are completly entitled to their opinion. That might not match yours, but they pay their money they can say what they want.. Least they made an effort to get up there....., unlike some of the keyboard warriors on here slating every single person's opinion.

Oldham looked poor yesterday, I thought we played some really good attractive football and it was well worth the trip.

Take off the blue and white stripped glasses for one second and you might actually see that we are currently halfway down the 3rd division of the football leagues in this country.. That means we aren't the best club in the land and yes we actually aren't that good in football terms.

Completly agree that we are improving and am really positive about the future with eveything that is going on.
I am as nuts about the albion as anyone else however some people especially on here seem to think that we are better than we actually are.... division 3 teams have divsion 3 standard players.... WE aren't actually that good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here