Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moaner watch.....

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Ok, so who heard a moaner yesterday - I'll start with the chap near the back of c block just before kitson got sent off with his "stop knocking it round the back and get it forward", to which I replied "do you really think they are going to start playing any other way"

Hope this was an isolated moaner

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
Obviously the first time he's seen us play. If not, I wonder what he's been doing for the past few months?

Sir Norman Gull

Where's my poncho?
Mar 28, 2008
Location Location
I heard that man in C Block.He was the same one that that kept on shouting 'Kick it up to Murray!'- after Glenn had been subbed!!

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was in the West Stand, and there was a chap shouting get it forward. No-one had a pop at him though, there was just an outbreak of laughter. It was glorious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There was a dick near me in D Block who could have been the one in C as was borderline - kept shouting boot it up the field FFS

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
There was a bloke behind me in D who moaned when Kitson got sent off as he "came here to see 11 versus 11".

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Also in block C, a man shouting 'Hit him' everytime they had the ball.

He was really getting on my tits. Sat about 3 or 4 rows behind me. Think (hope) it was a one off as I was in my normal ST seat and I've not heard him before.

Deanbha

Mar 27, 2008
Living in the real world.
I just hate it when i sit with people who have such a bias view on things. I always love a great tackle or shot and if a foul goes against us, i accept it and just say ''it was a foul'' while everyone around is going nuts.

I see the game from both sides if that makes sense?

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I just hate it when i sit with people who have such a bias view on things. I always love a great tackle or shot and if a foul goes against us, i accept it and just say ''it was a foul'' while everyone around is going nuts.

I see the game from both sides if that makes sense?

Yep, I'm exactly the same. The chap next to me when absolutely mental in the first half at an offside decision. Which is fair enough, but we were in the West Stand! How on earth would we know if it was or was not offside?! :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here