Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Chucking stuff off the WSU

Queues at station

Half time bar run

Empty seats

Bennets Field

Lyrics on screen

Anything else you boring muppets?..... I would like you to stop fookin moaning and adopt a glass very full attitude,.... we are rocking as never before....... its been a dream for me so far this season.

Racek

Wing man to TFSO top boy.
Jan 3, 2010
Edinburgh
Im flying over for my first game at the Amex tomorrow. Will NOT hear me moaning apart from when I have to go home.

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill

Queues at station

Half time bar run

Empty seats

Bennets Field

Lyrics on screen

Anything else you boring muppets?..... I would like you to stop fookin moaning and adopt a glass very full attitude,.... we are rocking as never before....... its been a dream for me so far this season.

well said Sir :albion2:

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton

Queues at station

Half time bar run

Empty seats

Bennets Field

Lyrics on screen

I couldn't agree more.
How soon have people forgotten the bad days at the Goldstone, Hereford, Gillingham and getting soaked at Withdean.
I had a great night last night and I spent an hour getting there before the game and an hour getting home and much prefer this to leaving home 20 minutes before kick off at Withdean.
Come on some of you, give it a rest.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Chucking stuff off the WSU - It's not very clever, is it?
Queues at station - If you ever want 30-35,000, transport issues are vital
Half time bar run - I'll give you that one
Empty seats - Not that bothered, but if I never got a ticket I'd be irritated
Bennets Field - Anyone who paid almost as much to park as for their season ticket, without a very good reason, is a mug
Lyrics on screen - They're embarrassing. I thought Reading having 'The fans' as No12 on the teamsheet was bad.

Don't you think it's possible to have gone last night, really enjoyed the match (and maybe commented on it elsewhere) but have observed a couple of things along the way?

Oh, and I'd have a little bet that some of those criticising 'the moaners' weren't, in fact, at Hereford. Or Macclesfield, Scarborough, or anywhere else. They're the all-new die-hards.

Lethargic

Oct 11, 2006
Horsham
I would like to register my dissatisfaction about this thread I feel that you should have put more dots between the words "moan" is nothing sacred these days?

Agreed I am loving it at the moment and riding the wave, bring it on!

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread complaining that the whole of the north stand stood for the whole of the match last night

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean

Queues at station

Half time bar run

Empty seats

Bennets Field

Lyrics on screen

I'm with you somerset, apart from a few issues with disabled seating and parking, I think the club have done a marvellous job.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
18-19k people at the game last night...probably around 200 moaning...works out at around 1% of fans moaning.

1% who probably forgot to read the club's suggestions on getting to & from matches.

Yes, it takes a long time getting out, but if you're unhappy about it then you've probably never been to Wembley by train!!!

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Unbelievably considering how well everything is going, the people that sit behind me in the East Stand have moaned at the team for the duration of every single home game so far including telling Angerkren and the defence to hoof it. Absolute morons. :facepalm:

sussexadz121

Mar 21, 2011
Burgess Hill
Unbelievably considering how well everything is going, the people that sit behind me in the East Stand have moaned at the team for the duration of every single home game so far including telling Angerkren and the defence to hoof it. Absolute morons. :facepalm:

END THEM punish:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Queues at station

Half time bar run

Empty seats

Bennets Field

Lyrics on screen

I know what you're saying but I think we have to differentiate between constructive criticism, people's opinions and outright moaning. Obviously everybody's going to have their opinion as to what falls into which category.

Personally I agree with you about the 'moaning' about the half-time beer run and the empty seats. However I too don't like the lyrics on the screen (personally I think they look naff), and the 'queues at the station' debate is positively essential. If we want to expand we've GOT to sort the transport out, and people saying "the club must be aware so shut up, be grateful for what we've got and just get behind the team" aren't helping us identify the problem or get to a solution.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
18-19k people at the game last night...probably around 200 moaning...works out at around 1% of fans moaning.

1% who probably forgot to read the club's suggestions on getting to & from matches.

Yes, it takes a long time getting out, but if you're unhappy about it then you've probably never been to Wembley by train!!!
The main concern was people getting TO the game and missing the kick-off. For evening games (unlike Saturdays) it's not possible for people to stagger their journey times (that much) and also there is still the standard rush hour traffic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here