Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
another thread starter moaning

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
so you werent at watford last night then?

I was at the Withdean -the laughing stock ground of the league, on too many freezing, miserable, wet nights, where the drizzle soaked your pants and socks and you were left so numb that you couldn't help but moan quietly under your breath, but to yourself because you still had pride in your team who were in the gutter but looking at the stars.

I got a parking ticket at Gillingham.

I watched Jeff Wood in action.

Etc

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Just everyone stop moaning.
Please.
We are great.
That's all.
Thank you.

Foxtrot oscar

......The fans are great. Another 1,800+ of us last night who watched that utter crap.
Am I still angry? Yes. Poyet can sling his hook if we don't get a win soon.
If the club were to do the right thing they should refund us our entrance fee, petrol & the cost of three packs of throat lozengers each.

Where were you?

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan! about the moaners who Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan! about the moaners who moan about the moaners who Moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan! About the moaners who moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan! About the moaners who moan about the moaners who moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan, moan!

balls!!!!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Foxtrot oscar

......The fans are great. Another 1,800+ of us last night who watched that utter crap.
Am I still angry? Yes. Poyet can sling his hook if we don't get a win soon.
If the club were to do the right thing they should refund us our entrance fee, petrol & the cost of three packs of throat lozengers each.

Where were you?

Everything that is wrong with modern football and the modern football fan.

Poyet is an excellent young manager who has a bright future ahead of him, this hasn't changed over the last 9 games, he is inexperienced at this level and is taking a little time to learn, we also have injuries to some important players to contend with. After what he has done for us over the last year or two he deserves our loyalty and support, he will get it right and I think we need to make sure he gets it right at Brighton and not somewhere else.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham

Poyet is an excellent young manager who has a bright future ahead of him, this hasn't changed over the last 9 games, he is inexperienced at this level and is taking a little time to learn, we also have injuries to some important players to contend with. After what he has done for us over the last year or two he deserves our loyalty and support, he will get it right and I think we need to make sure he gets it right at Brighton and not somewhere else.

Yep.

The moaners should go and support West Ham where moaning is an essential criteria

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan moan

Feb 14, 2010
Its odd that when I was a kid on the east terrace, it was the younguns in the north stand that were optimistic, the middle aged in the east & west realistic who enjoyed a bit of a moan for a laugh and the old fellas in the east and west terraces who were just there to have a good moan, but nobody minded as they were funny with it. Now its the olduns and middle aged one's that are optimistic and the younguns enjoying a good moan. The only moan I have is that the younguns are stealing my birthright and they dont have the weathered wit that is so amusing. Now I have done the right of passage and so the younguns are stealing my right to moan...

Without Limits

Jan 14, 2007
Lewes Road Area

This

Changing managers all the time never gets anybody anywhere!

We have a few new players and they need to find a way of sorting it.

It maybe the worst we played under him but I'd stick with him. If he goes before the end of season it will be a disgrace!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here