Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan at Old fuckers thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
dave the gaffer said:
I have to wait! Three years time the mortgage finishes and I will be 700 a month better off!! Then its a SLK, or do as Mr Blair wants and put it all away in a pension
What bastard luck. If only they were a hundred quid cheaper, you could have bought one of dwayne's pink suits. :jester:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
dave the gaffer said:
now you are talking!!!! American Golf Discount Place.

I ahve spent many a long time in there( and lots of wonga)

Yes, I bought a new driver in there on Saturday whilst the missus went and WASTED money in M&S that could have been much better spent on a new putter.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
Just got back from M&S holmbush.

Buy lunch - decent sarnies, milk etc

Took me three goes round the car park before I found a space:angry:

Got into M&S and headed off to the mens wear......full of old men trying on italian suits and looking rediculous

Went to gadget bit....good stuff in there - DR Who key rings, golf stuff, radio's , pen knives, electric train sets, mini cars etc etc.

Loads of old people blocking the isle and talking about how in their day all they had was an orange and a hoop...one old biddy haranguing some poor assistant who asked her to queue where inicated as opoosed to blocking the isle.

One bloke kept opening the boxes, taking out said gadgets, and trying them.......then saying what a waste of money and putting them back unboxed....it was very funny.

An hour in the exciting life of dave the Gaffer - M&S Correspondant:down: :down: :down: :down: :down: :down:

Your a walking arguement for euthanasia gramps, why dont you try to swallow your false teeth.:angry:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rougvie said:
Yes, I bought a new driver in there on Saturday whilst the missus went and WASTED money in M&S that could have been much better spent on a new putter.

Tends not to be the putter that needs replacing - just the user ;) :lol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gaffer must be on 6 figures at least

The question is , is he earning more than Dwayne ??? :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
dave the gaffer said:
YES!!!!!!

tn_004_jpg.jpg

Mid life crisis car here we come

thats not a midlife crisis car Dave . . .its a ladies to hairdressers conveying machine :eek:

this is a mid life crisis car

3.jpg

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here