Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Moan about commuting? Then watch this...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Bloody hell! People shouldn't live like that!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not exactly commuting but a friend who lived in Putney attended his daughters wedding in Miami to an American and he lived (Putney) nearer than the grooms who lived just North of Seattle.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I would'nt like to see the aftermath of 2 of those trains crashing.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
DM46500-Normal.jpg

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I read asn article about the trains in China, they were as packed as those in the clip and many people travelled like this for 2 hours from the country to go and work in Beijing central business district. Many people actually bought and used adult nappies for the journey because getting to the train toilets was pretty much impossible. That is f***ed up.

SeagullTim

Boomer Sooner
Apr 22, 2006
Brighton
I read asn article about the trains in China, they were as packed as those in the clip and many people travelled like this for 2 hours from the country to go and work in Beijing central business district. Many people actually bought and used adult nappies for the journey because getting to the train toilets was pretty much impossible. That is f***ed up.

That is so wrong.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire

tender_care_products.jpg

Shit.

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
reminds me of a journey i made in 1989 from Katowice in Poland to East Berlin, 12 hours standing up because there wasnt even room to sit on the floor.Every station we stopped at more and more people got on.....that was my journey from hell !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here