Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo Farah

cunning fergus

NSC Patron
Jan 18, 2009
Can i buy your cousin a pint ?

Get a pint in for Mo too while you are at it, what's more British than celebrating sporting success down the pub with your mates.

We will both have a bag of pork scratching too while you're at the jumps......what's more British than that eh?

Lovely.......no wait where's Mo?

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Get a pint in for Mo too while you are at it, what's more British than celebrating sporting success down the pub with your mates.

We will both have a bag of pork scratching too while you're at the jumps......what's more British than that eh?

So, no practicing Muslim or Jew can be British? That's a pretty narrow minded attitude

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Are you saying Tony Bloom isn't British? What a nasty attitude.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
This is how they feel in Rio

image.jpeg

Seagull58

In the Algarve
Jan 31, 2012
Vilamoura, Portugal
I'd say that is unlikely, not sure if the rules have changed but you can lose your citizenship if you do that for more than four years plus it's harder when you have ties like property in the UK. I'd say he probably gets tax breaks on the 90 day rule which anyone would do if they worked and trained like he does for nine months a year in Oregon.

Under what rule do you lose your citizenship if you are a non-resident for tax purposes? I am not aware of any.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Got to have someone to blame, eh?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Based on those comments he is early more British than both of you. Anyone who thinks he is not is clearly lacking a few brain cells.

Yes clearly he is more British than me, my father is Irish and my mother English.

Do you have anger management issues or are you just a confrontational dick? I have already stated that I didn't realise Mo Farrah came here at 8 years old and have rescinded my original comments.

Let it go eh?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Mo Farah has never beaten a World record or even come close to it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here