A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Wiggins got it because he should have.
Ennis got it because she is a top athlete and she would have gained a lot of the female votes or those who wanted a female winner
Murray got it because he achieved some outstanding not seen for years in British tennis etc etc this year. (and would have been upped by the Scottish vote.)

Had nothing to do with racism. Was a really tough year with lots of strong candidates. If the votes had been done earlier in the day and the kids were all watching (and therefore voting), he would probably have been in the top 3 as there are loads of kids (including my daughter) who absolutely idolise him.

Strong contenders, right winner.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
Certainly looks that way :-(

So a young man arrives in this country as a refugee, we train him and nurture him and put him in our Olympic team. He is cheered on by the nation as he goes on to win two gold medals for us in the Olympic games, but we are racist for not voting for him in some futile television game show of no significance.

You are a grade 'A' wanker...

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think this is a subtle thing.

If Mo had been a white looking athlete winning 5 and 10k he would at least been in the top 3

I think young Wallyblack has a point here. If Bolt was white he would have won the overseas award......... Oh!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010
I think this is a subtle thing.

If Mo had been a white looking athlete winning 5 and 10k he would at least been in the top 3

Why?

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Certainly looks that way :-(

So does ha also mean that we are also anti-people with disabilities?

Murray won a grand slam and a gold & silver at the Olympics
Ennis won the hardest female multisport and is mixed race.
and wiggins won the Tour de France and a gold medal.

You're post is as stupid as your comment

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
I've actually lost IQ points reading the OP's post. What a f***ing ludicrous suggestion that is.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
this, some people seem determined to look for injustice in the most far-fetched of places.

I was pretty gobsmacked to be watching a report during BBC's Countryfile this evening as to why there are so few black/asian/other ethnic farmers in this country, and that more should be encouraged to move to the countryside. Unbelievable :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here