Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MM quoted on teletext as uncertain about his future

Eddie the Seagull

Jul 6, 2003
Crowborough
sullyupthewing said:
Shit happens, Adams gone, Taylor gone, Coppell gone, McGhee? we survive.

Pretty much spot on - You can add Zamora, Sidwell, Currie, Cullip (& Harding plus others), to that list.

If MM goes well good luck to the fella - he tried & I couldn't blame him.

It is Falmer or a serious downsizing & another 5+ years of campaigning for a new home.

We will get there in the end - I am 100% sure of this.

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
If MM goes at the end of the season so be it and I would wish him well. What troubles me more is whether or not we will have a decision on Falmer by the end of the season, especially since this is election year. I hope we do but who knows in the current political climate. I wonder, however, whether the club will be able to agree terms with MM anyhow, whatever the decision on Falmer.

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
If there's no Falmer decision by the end of the season, perhaps John Prescott should take over compulsorily as manager, like he has the power to do in cases where local councils are failing?

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
perhaps John Prescott should take over compulsorily as manager

:lolol:

Imagine the scene at training:

Prezza to Kuipers, Roberts and May...

"Now, boys, you punch like THIS..........." :lolol: :clap2:

The trail of broken hearts will continue to be we fans, until we get some sort of recognition as a deserving city for a stadium.

It's disgusting to watch as we lose excellent players and managers every season.

Amazingly, and probably down to DK, we manage to act as a dogs home for homeless talents, until someone comes to claim them.

We'd be bloody kings of bloody Europe if we could keep the great bloody players that have been through the bloody club .

We are Brighton, super Brighton, from the South. Where's our bloody stadium?? :angry:

Hans Kraay

Aug 3, 2003
Church Langley, Essex
Well said p.s w are kings of europe on my CM4 :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here