Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons / Wimbledon

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I cannot believe how many commentators and analysts now deem the switch from Wimbledon to Milton Keynes justified because of the MK Dons success this season.
As far as I am concerned even if they went on to win the Champions league it would still be the most criminal thing the football authorities in this country have ever allowed.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Agree 100%, it must never happen again.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
You can't disagree though if you watched the final that they thoroughly deserved to win, dominated from start to finish, apart from a 5 minute spell. Well done to them :clap:

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
what was the score? My inlaws travelled down in a (sunshine variety) bus from Gy

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
You can't disagree though if you watched the final that they thoroughly deserved to win, dominated from start to finish, apart from a 5 minute spell. Well done to them :clap:

You can't disagree that moving them was wrong? What the hell are you talking about?

Im sure that they deserved to win but that doesn't make it right.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
2-0 to MK, although probs should have been more. Grimsby missed a penalty before any goals were scored.
Just waiting to read the totally biased report in tomorrows Evening Crappygraph. No doubt the worst player rating will be an 8. So much for their football reporter bigging it up about 2 appearances at Wembley this season. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Grimsby Town Nil fans = :cry:

timco

Jul 5, 2003
Birmingham
Leon Knight WAS associated with them

Can we call him SCUM

YES!

I was getting very exasperated with that twat spoony on 5 live, clearly did not understand the problem with moving a club from one location to another. then let the cat out the bag after being criticised for being an east london born Liverpool supporter with the comment "did not know you had to be born in an area to support a team"! Why is this glory chasing non football fan allowed to earn a living out of something he does not actually understand.

No problem with Milton Keynes having their own team, what was wrong with Milton Keynes City or town or what ever they were called? No-one supported them as they had no league position. If the right thing had been done by the Fl then the franchise team should have started at the bottom of the pyramid and all would have been OK(ish).

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Does anybody actually CARE about that dreary Milton Keynes franchise or the double dreary Johnson's Piss Pot? Apart from it being held at Wembley. Obviously.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Does anybody actually CARE about that dreary Milton Keynes franchise or the double dreary Johnson's Piss Pot? Apart from it being held at Wembley. Obviously.

I rather suspect most Brighton fans, from super to glory hunting, would if we had made the final. 30,000 MK Dons fans certainly enjoyed themselves and it will cement the place of their football club in their lives and community.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I rather suspect most Brighton fans, from super to glory hunting, would if we had made the final. 30,000 MK Dons fans certainly enjoyed themselves and it will cement the place of their football club in their lives and community.

Loser competition for loser clubs. Should have been shown no higher than Channel 5. Maybe on Eurosport between the mud-wrestling and the biking though jelly or something. Oh, and it should have been held somewhere shite. Somewhere in Belgium maybe? See how many of these loser teams 'diehards' turn out then. Total wank :lol:

1066gull

if they just dropped the 'dons' in their name, they would help themselves and AFC a lot more hassle

Just let them be known as Milton Keynes and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here