Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Peteborough

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Really looking forward to this one. Should be a good quality game and hopefully will end in a draw or MK win- can't see it happening though...

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Really looking forward to this one. Should be a good quality game and hopefully will end in a draw or MK win- can't see it happening though...

Could be interesting, in order of preference, I would say .... draw, MK win, Boro win. In order of likelyhood, I would say Boro win, draw, MK win.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I want Peterboro to win because I am confident we will hold onto 1st spot and would like Southampton EMBARRASSED by having to partake in the play offs, losing in the final.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's win win.

If Peterborough win, then Southampton struggle in their race for second
If neither win, then both teams drop points
If MK Dons win, then Bournemouth struggle in their attempt to stay in the play offs

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It's win win.

If MK Dons win, then Bournemouth struggle in their attempt to stay in the play offs

Win win win then.

Personally I'm hoping for a Dongs win, as I would like to see Peterboro's momentum checked. A draw would be ok though.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Win win win then.

Personally I'm hoping for a Dongs win, as I would like to see Peterboro's momentum checked. A draw would be ok though.
It doesn't really matter as we will finish MILES ahead of both of these tin pot outfits. :shrug:

GYM

Jan 4, 2010
Leeds
Personally quiet like Boro so win for them, as I am fully confident that we will restore our original points gap over them tomorrow, and it puts more pressure on SCC. :thumbsup:

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Win win win then.

This is correct....first priority is Brighton, f*** everyone else, the best result for us is an MK Dons wins.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
It doesn't really matter as we will finish MILES ahead of both of these tin pot outfits. :shrug:

You're right of course. I just don't like seeing a team making a CHARGE up the table like Boro have lately. If someone else gets their act together as well (as SCC and Hudds have to an extent), and if we start slipping up, and if Plymouth go pop, and if my granny had balls, and if you can't stop the music, and if Johnny hates jazz, and if you tolerate this then......

...who knows.

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
I would much prefer a Dongs win. While I have my preferences about who I hope to join us in going up, a bit of breathing space between us and the pack could calm things down.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
MKD win is best as they have less points and would harm PU's confidence (perhaps), still a draw between any of the top teams from two to seven must help us - the more teams fighting for a play off place the better.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Don't get ahead of yourselves guys we need an MK SKUM win tonight (and I never thought i'd want that fake pile of wank to ever win). If we did secure the title with say 3 games to go we can then start supporting PBoro and Hudds to get 2nd :lol:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Loved the preview that fit bird on Sky Sports News did for this game...................it ended with,".......and for MK Dons a win would keep them in the race for second place!"

Liked the sound of that!

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
It's win win.

It is. Personally I'd like the first or second options, but all results are good.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Watching the intro at the moment.

Think I want Dons win but a draw would be good as well.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
"These Two teams are THE In Form teams in League one at the moment"

Oh well............... ????

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
MK win, allows a clear window for us and you to go up in 1st and second.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could have been 1-1 already!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here