Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Peteborough

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Never, as a fan of this normally infuriating club, can I remember a season to be quite so trouble free. It is SO ridiculously one sided and the others seem to be waving us through courteously to the title.
The flipside is that gus is simply doing TOO good a job NOT to be snapped up by a top half premiership outfit before we even get to that first game at the Amex.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Never, as a fan of this normally infuriating club, can I remember a season to be quite so trouble free. It is SO ridiculously one sided and the others seem to be waving us through courteously to the title.
The flipside is that gus is simply doing TOO good a job NOT to be snapped up by a top half premiership outfit before we even get to that first game at the Amex.

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
i thought our game on saturday was on t.v am i wrong?

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
tomorrow Saints will be 2nd with games in hand, and Brighton will be 10 points clear of that. Looking forward to going to St Mary's again next season ??

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
tomorrow Saints will be 2nd with games in hand, and Brighton will be 10 points clear of that. Looking forward to going to St Mary's again next season ??

If I'm honest, I think so. You are in the driving seat. I think you will do the double over Charlton

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

As we don't normally lose there, then yes thanks :thumbsup:

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

You can say that again!

Oh...

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
I know that we should win tomorrow but can any stattos out there tell me the last time that we won nine straight games at home? A win tomorrow would be fantastic. If we can go a clear 10 points clear at this stage even I can start thinking about counting chickens.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Only if we can keep up with you. You must be a bloody long way ahead, as I can't even see your dust at the moment.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
So, Peterboro CAN lose. Big opportunity for us and SCC.....before we play each other on 23rd April, both Hudds and Posh have a few rather tricky games:

Hudds - Home to Posh, Away to MK Dons
Posh - Away to Hudds and Orient, Home to Bournemouth (who will be desperate to stay in play-off position)

PS: Not counting Charlton as a tricky game anymore....

...Charlton to win that one now then :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here