Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Vs Brighton and Hove Albion***Official Match Thread***

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
So cos you would that means that it's not the fans fault. Right. In MY opinion and the opinion of many they are an utter joke and not a proper football club. For you to say it's npt their fault for supporting the franchise and joke of events is quite frankly wrong IMO.

Oh sorry forgot the populations of Milton Keynes begged somebody to 'steal' a club for them, how silly of me. :facepalm:

Do you hate Dagenham and Redbridge? They've taken over football clubs to give themselfes a hand up the league ladder...

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Not really testing this keeper are we?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
If I lived in MK and didn't already support a team I went to watch regularly, I'd be very happy to go along and watch MK Dons. I really don't get this holier than Thou shit, it's not the fans fault what happened with Wimbledon and to hate the new MK Dons fans is a bit sad imo.

Oh sorry forgot the populations of Milton Keynes begged somebody to 'steal' a club for them, how silly of me. :facepalm:

Do you hate Dagenham and Redbridge? They've taken over football clubs to give themselfes a hand up the league ladder...

So give up on the team you support to support a franchise? Right o - your opinion - mine is different.

And stop using that f***ing patronising smilie to illustrate your point.

Right anyway enough of defending the franchise let's get on and try beat the skum

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here