Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Match

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
surrey jim said:
http://www.seagulls.premiumtv.co.uk/page/News/LatestDetail/0,,10433~915960,00.html

£10 adults, with free child (STH £5), no excuse why this shouldnt be a turnout of 5000

il be there will you???

Looks like I'll have to ring the ticket office to confirm what the website actually means!

Firstly, the STH £5 ticket is if you buy another one. Thus the ticket for a STH is the same price as anyone else's (I don't see why it shouldn't be, it's just that the original post on this thread seemed to indicate that I could buy a ticket for a fiver).

I am also totally confused by the "kids for free" bit of it. It says it's "limited to one child, unless from the same family". Does this mean I can bring BOTH my kids for free (as they are from the same family) whilst just buying my own ticket for a tenner? I presume the "unless from the same family" bit is to prevent an entire Scout Troop coming for a tenner. But what price do I pay if I want to bring one of my lad's mates as well? :shrug:

Edit:
OK, OK, I've seen the extra link at the bottom of the page and now see that the extra "non-family" child will cost me a fiver. I'm still confused as to whether I pay for my second child or not! Will they be checking birth certificates to make sure they're actually my kids? Perhaps I'll just go on my own. :shootself

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Kylies Stunt Arse said:
I'm sure that no one from here would tip the bar staff off that he's under age.

:lolol:

With the service in there you'd be lucky to be able to talk to the bar staff.

I have to say the staff there are the most shockingly slow, shit, arrogant tossers its ever been my misfortune to be served by.

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
surrey jim said:
:clap: :clap: top call johnboy, will bring back the rivalry

Brewery tap vs Long man :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol:

Youll all come crawling back soon. Once there is a big game on Sky Sports or PREM PLUS.

Still, Marky, Scott, Pete and Marcus all know where their loyalties lie.

:lol: :drink:

Last edited:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Statto said:
Its on Carden Avenue, near the parade of shops. Not far to walk. although its best to get a taxi from the station.

big screens tv and reasonably priced pints, great for England games but never drank in there before an Albion Game.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
Can't see any more turning up for this than came to Boston - £10 is still too much:nono:

are we going to go mark - i want to here you SQUEAK at martin allen

Statto

Nov 11, 2005
Graceland Memphis
Braders said:
big screens tv and reasonably priced pints, great for England games but never drank in there before an Albion Game.

Indeed sir. Its allways packed During England games. I was in there a few years back for the Turkey game when we drew 0-0 and it was chocca. The landlord locked the door Half an hour before kick-off. I managed to get in through a fire exit around the back, which someone had opened. Id say its probably the best out of town pub for watching football.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here