Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons Away

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
I missed this one last season but if I remember rightly it was the last away game of the season. Presume we are likely to take a decent following up there. What was the stadium like?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Last season it was £5 to get there on the train and £5 to get in. It was sunny, the fans sang their hearts out in a bid to get the team out of relegation trouble, and then the team forgot to turn up, and Craig Davies might not like to remember that day ever happened

DerbyGull

Mar 5, 2008
Notts
Last season it was £5 to get there on the train and £5 to get in. It was sunny, the fans sang their hearts out in a bid to get the team out of relegation trouble, and then the team forgot to turn up, and Craig Davies might not like to remember that day ever happened

I think that day really got to Craig. Some fans were shouting nasty things and you could see he heard some of it :(

All in all it is a gorgeous stadium let's hope for the same weather as last time.

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
Would have though we would take 1500 odd for the last game, should make for a good atmosphere although they might not have too many as I can't really see them making the play offs.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
I think there was about 8 games to go.When we lost we looked out of it 8 points adrift i think.I thought the inside of the ground was nice but the outside looked so shit and cheap.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I missed this one last season but if I remember rightly it was the last away game of the season. Presume we are likely to take a decent following up there. What was the stadium like?

You do not remember rightly. Last away game was Huddersfield! Can't be bothered to check but wasn't Brizzle Rovers after that as well?

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
What was so amazing about the stadium apart from comfy seats that we didn't sit down on?

Nothing, it was awful. Half built and in the middle of no where with bugger all transport links. That combined with Milton Keynes being the most depressing place on earth I'd avoid it at all cost if I were you.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Those £5 train deals are going to be a no no, as Southern are not running trains up there that weekend due to Engineering Work.

Bugger. We were planning on taking the choo choo. I presume you can get there on a train via London though?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Nothing, it was awful. Half built and in the middle of no where with bugger all transport links. That combined with Milton Keynes being the most depressing place on earth I'd avoid it at all cost if I were you.

Are you trying to say that there is more to a ground than comfy seats? Someone should have told the world cup bid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here