Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons away game all ticket. what's the point?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
It'll be POTG, has been for the past 2 visits when we've had 2,000+ each time.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
For the first game in a long long time, I can safely say I will POTG and save myself the booking fee.

4,000 at £25 a pop? We'll do well to take 2,000.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the only reason that away games are all ticket with one or two notable exceptions when they do sell out, is to justify the albion charging people to be away members. So far this season I have had to sit in the home end at scc and bournemouth but other than that I have experienced no problem at all with pay on the day. All things being equal I will be at bristol, yeovil and mkdongs in the next few weeks and I won't pay in advance for any of them

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Well the club surely make a small profit on tickets sold in advance so it's in there interest to sell them this way. I think they are also hoping to build up the number of fans with fan numbers in place ahead of the new stadium opening.

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
I'm not sure its Albion's decision. The poor old ticket office is going to be up against it enough with the Stoke game, without having to worry about knocking out tickets for the Franchise game.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
The home club makes the decision. It's because they want to know who takes all the inflatables and balloons and identify them as dangerous.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
It's all part of the points system for away games next year.

If you've bought the ticket through the club you've got the points, therefore you're more likely to get the tickets for the away games next season

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here