Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MJ Summer Concerts

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You might have a long wait, I imagine all the cash will go into the estate and after all the costs etc there wont be much left for his creditors, as for those mugs who bought on ebay HA HA

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bet they don't refund the extortionate booking fee though

The promoters will have to give a full refund as they have insured the events for a worst case scenario.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Here is what I said on another thread, it seems approapriate here too. Bear in mind that at this point in time nothing has been confirmed:

The times are suggesting (and this is not confirmed) that only 10 of the 50 dates may have been insured, as nobody was willing to take on the entire liability. The promoter AEG insisted that they are able to take the liability for the remaining dates themselves. I hope that AEG's finances are in good order...

However, if you booked through ticketmaster, their policy is to refund the booking charge too.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Russ got 2 tickets for a gig next Feb , purchased on my card. Should get a full refund as it was via Ticketmaster plus the fact I will be covered under Section 75 as the card purchase was over £100.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Those with tickets had a lucky escape - an expensive two hours of a shot-to-pieces Wacko miming his way through the hits - you're better off with your memories.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Personally I don't think anyone should get a refund and all of the monies should become accumulated into a pot.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Someone is going to make a huge loss on this.

The O2 will have to be paid for the 50 nights they have booked out, yet they will still lose out on money from bars etc.

The promoter will also have to pay the hundreads of dancers/designers/technicians/musicans who have been working flat out for the last few months on rehersals. I just hope the fans manage to get their money back at some point alng the line.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
They announced on the radio news shortly, they are all going to be refunded.

I think they could do something special, and bring in other stars to do a tribute thing, honour the dates, kinda like a 50 date version of the freddie mercury tribute.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Personally I don't think anyone should get a refund and all of the monies should become accumulated into a pot.

why not? and what is this pot for?

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Someone is going to make a huge loss on this.

The O2 will have to be paid for the 50 nights they have booked out, yet they will still lose out on money from bars etc.

The promoter will also have to pay the hundreads of dancers/designers/technicians/musicans who have been working flat out for the last few months on rehersals. I just hope the fans manage to get their money back at some point alng the line.

Why? They must be freeks wanting to watch the King of Freeks in the first place! f*** em! :)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
as for those mugs who bought on ebay HA HA

They'll be fine if they used PayPal.

"According to a spokeswoman for eBay, fans who purchased their tickets from private sellers on the online auction site should first contact the seller to obtain a refund. If the purchase was made with a PayPal account, it is also covered by insurance and a claim must be filed within 45 days."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here