Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mixed race marriages

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
There are nations which seek to "protect" their purity - I have a firend who has moved to Hanoi to be with his fiance - she has had to resign her job in the army to be with a "white devil". And if they have a child, the Vietnamese state will not allow it to be educated in a Vietnamese state school. How can that be a correct stance?

Well it isn't, clearly. There plenty of people in England who'd love the same system, it's just lucky they're in the vast minority and are treated with the contempt they deserve. "Racial purity" - what a joke.

getreal1

Aug 13, 2008
You really are a nasty racist little c*nt aren't you? I've managed to ignore some of your posts before but not any longer.

MODS - Can we ban this user please? Since when was NSC a forum for spreading vile hatred....?

Let he is without sin etcetera. Your point would be even better made, not necessarily valid, if you kept the C word out of the post.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Mixed race marriages do not work and have a much higher mortality rate than same race marriages.

Marriage is tough enough anyway without the added pressure of mixed racial backgrounds and all the problems that brings.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Well it isn't, clearly. There plenty of people in England who'd love the same system, it's just lucky they're in the vast minority and are treated with the contempt they deserve. "Racial purity" - what a joke.

And they've got to wait til she's 14 :jester:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mixed race marriages do not work and have a much higher mortality rate than same race marriages.

Marriage is tough enough anyway without the added pressure of mixed racial backgrounds and all the problems that brings.

I've had two non mixed marriages, neither of them worked, where do you get your 'facts' from ?

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Any actual facts to back that up?

Large number of friends, relatives and acquaintances who have personally experienced mixed-race marriages or know of people who have.

This is a message board. I didn't know we were supposed to be dealing with facts?

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
In humans there are certain genes that will dominate, including those that determine eye and skin colour. My understanding is that if two people produce offspring and one parent has darker skin, or blue eyes, the child is more likely to bear those characteristics.

Interesting theory.

One of my girlfriends is mixed race. But her boyfriend is white and their daughter is white.

Stumpy Tim

Large number of friends, relatives and acquaintances who have personally experienced mixed-race marriages or know of people who have.

This is a message board. I didn't know we were supposed to be dealing with facts?

Well my wife is a Chinese Malayasian & I'm white. We've been married 16 months but together for five years... I think we've had 3 arguments, two of which were in the first two months of pregnancy where she'll admit she went a bit mental with hormones.

Takes all

The term 'mixed race' first appeared on the British census in 2001 and there has been a recent consultation on whether the definition is already too narrow.

Mixed race is the fastest growing minority ethnic group in Britain. Half of those who were described this way in the last census were children. Schools in Lewisham in South London were recently found to have 11% of pupils from mixed race backgrounds.

But the term is so broad that the Office for National Statistics has been considering increasing the list of ethnic groups in the 2011 census from 14 to 21.

Parliament must decide but an official at the Equality and Human Rights Commission has described the current 'mixed' category as "nonsensical".

They will no doubt create more muddle.

If "White Irish" is a term that describes an ethnic identity, put me down as "Mixed Race".

And how would that contribute to a greater understanding of the community I live in?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked

Ive only ever been in mixed race relationships, and there has never been a problem with racial backgrounds and the problems it brings.

I am pretty sure if I do get married, it will be a mixed race marriage too, but I cant see it having a higher mortality rate just because of that

Falmer Flutter ©

Feb 18, 2004
Petts Wood

Well when you present a statement as fact, ie "mixed marriages do not work", it's best to have proper facts to back that up, rather than anecdotal evidence.

It's the equivalent of me saying "all internet posters called goldstone are twats", when my evidence for this is based on the one internet poster I'm aware of called goldstone, who is, indeed, a twat.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Well when you present a statement as fact, ie "mixed marriages do not work", it's best to have proper facts to back that up, rather than anecdotal evidence.

It's the equivalent of me saying "all internet posters called goldstone are twats", when my evidence for this is based on the one internet poster I'm aware of called goldstone, who is, indeed, a twat.

Good point well made :laugh::laugh:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Give it another 10 generations or so and there will probably be no white people left in the World, given the fact that if you mix a white person with any other ethnic group it is usually that one which dominates and decides appearance....not a bad thing really.

I find that comment order. Surely it would be better to rid the world of racism and bigotry rather than White folk. I like variety not arseholes. Metaphorically, I love ladies bum holes.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
If anyone here hasn't actually read Tom Sawyer please please do. A fantastic, wonderfully fun book. It take you back to a long gone time full of racism and hate but yet such childish fun and imagination! Very funny too!

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Oh dear the racist word and abusive language are you sure it is me that should be banned. I have never spread vile hatred on this board and you know it.

If I was a so called racist I couldn't do the job that I do. Sorry to have rattled your cage. Mr Liberal:tosser:

You denied the existence of white supremacists. Some people might suggest there was a racist agenda behind that "belief".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here