Votes: 106 82.8%
  • Miss the first league game

Votes: 22 17.2%

• Total voters

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
This is so simple.

Go to the first game at Falmer, because it will be the best day of your life.

At approximately 5:00pm get a lift 20 minutes up the road to Gatwick.

Find a plane.

Go to Zante.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
How much does the first game at Falmer matter to those youngsters who never went to the Goldstone, Gillingham etc?
Not having a dig, just interested to know...

Not much! Reckon I will spend the game in the Swan and meet you after!!

WAFHA

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
It's so easy ...

1st Game at Falmer = 90 Life Points
Missing Holiday = 25 Life Points

If 100 Life Points is the most you can get i.e. 100 = First Jump, Getting Married, Seeing First Born, Scoring the Winning Goal in any Cup Final, Catching Cheryl Cole bending over naked in the changing rooms or Geeting a BJ whilst watching your team win a final (Prefer this to be at home watching the recorded game having just got back drunk from the actual game)

Get my drift?

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
This is so simple.

Go to the first game at Falmer, because it will be the best day of your life.

At approximately 5:00pm get a lift 20 minutes up the road to Gatwick.

Find a plane.

Go to Zante.

I would have done this, however my first package booking will be cancelled , as i wont be at the airport for the 4th.

Vankleek Hill Seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Vankleek Hill, actually....
I am planning on flying back in August at a cost of 1,500 notes for this one and it's just occurred to me that it might actually be difficult to get a match ticket given that I haven't been to a game for over 4 years.

:dunce:

I've also somehow convinced myself that I will get a ticket for this one, planning flights and leave already.

and now I'm thinking its going to be damn hard to get one..

Is there anything one can do to get priority, other than buying a season ticket or camping outside the ticket office?

As for the original point, there is more to life than footy. It will be a damn fine day at Falmer though

My time off is booked and flights will be booked once the football league confirm the exact date) and I suspect quite a lot of expats are arranging the same thing. Tickets will be like gold dust, but that's a chance I'm going to take.

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
Calling on the good people of NSC.

21 of my friends (including me) have booked a summer holiday to Zante for next August, dates I was given were 7-14; handed in my deposit problem solved.
BUT...
Receive booking form, and has been booked for 4-11 meaning I would MISS the first league game at Flamer (Amex). According to my 'mate' it has always been this he just told me wrong.
So shall I go on holiday and miss the game? Or miss the holiday and see the first ever league game?
NSC help me decide Please.
:bowdown:

No brainer, and that's coming from a Palace fan. If I was Brighton, I wouldn't miss that game for my own funeral.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
No brainer, and that's coming from a Palace fan. If I was Brighton, I wouldn't miss that game for my own funeral.

Hate to say it but he's ri...g.........h...........t, there, he's right!

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
I have to say that was the best day ever...

At the AMEX! What a day, so totally happy I didn't go to Zante! I'm so happy right now!

I love North Stand Chat.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here