Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Help] Missing Teen - Owen Harding

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est retiré.
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
This is so tragic. Every time I see this thread bump to the top I get all excited and pray it's good news - and then it's not :down:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
This is so tragic. Every time I see this thread bump to the top I get all excited and pray it's good news - and then it's not :down:

I started to type a similar post a day or two back, and then deleted it in case people thought I was being heartless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Sadly the article suggested a body could be washed to sea and not be seen again. Obviously I hope that wasn't the case.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Bounce!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
bounce

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Owen should be celebrating his 17th birthday today - if anyone is following the FB page that was set up to find him, his mum will be posting a video later today that the football club has made for her.
Some wonderful memories, but had me in tears.... :cry:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Owen should be celebrating his 17th birthday today - if anyone is following the FB page that was set up to find him, his mum will be posting a video later today that the football club has made for her.
Some wonderful memories, but had me in tears.... :cry:

It’s heartbreaking. I can’t imagine the pain she must be in.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I recognise it's unlikely now but you never know, here's wishing the young man a very happy Birthday

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
There were about 8 videos posted to the special birthday page on FB for Owen yesterday that his mum, family, and friends had put together. Stella's strength has been quite remarkable through all this....I would be in pieces if it was one of my kids.
The videos showed 16 years of wonderful memories dedicated to a beautiful soul - and had me sobbing my heart out in my office. So incredibly tough to watch :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here