Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing seats in the North stand?

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
I'm not sure if this has been covered but there are missing seats on the right of the north stand when facing. Is this there on purpose or are they finishing it off at a later stage?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Thats a small terraced area they've left aside for fans, kind of like an overflow for on-the-day ticket sales. £25 a pop I believe.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
I thought thats where the newly formed band would be placed, last I saw they had a great big f*** off drum, loads of tumpeteers and the leader bloke has one of those MEGAPHONE !

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I thought thats where the newly formed band would be placed, last I saw they had a great big f*** off drum, loads of tumpeteers and the leader bloke has one of those MEGAPHONE !

You might be right, but its not a band as such. I've heard anyone buying a North Stand terrace ticket on the day gets handed the musical instrument of his or her choice, and is charged with the responsibility of getting the atmosphere going.

Obviously they have to stand. I don't know if you've tried, but its enormously difficult to play the trombone from a seated position.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i heard a small zoo featuring exotic animals from peru would be there for when the football is inevitably shit and people want something else to justify their attendance

kano

Jun 17, 2011
personally im choosing to believe its space thats been left for a bar where north standers will be served a constant supply of beer during the game.....or the zoo thing

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
You're all wrong. It's simply for when we expand the capacity. What people don't realise is that the capacity can only be expanded BY 30, not TO 30,000, as some people have been speculating. If there was room for one more coach in the coach park this could be done straight away, but the club have to prove that at least 30 people walk to every game throughout this season before the extra thirty seats can be installed.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Its been left empty for the BIG screens to be installed. it will only take an hour to put them back in.

That's one of the silliest replies I have read on here, ever.
It's really a trial space for a safe standing area. :thumbsup:

Huple

Unregistered
May 28, 2008
Standish Sanatarium
You might be right, but its not a band as such. I've heard anyone buying a North Stand terrace ticket on the day gets handed the musical instrument of his or her choice, and is charged with the responsibility of getting the atmosphere going.

Obviously they have to stand. I don't know if you've tried, but its enormously difficult to play the trombone from a seated position.

oompah oompah stick it up your jumper

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
i heard a small zoo featuring exotic animals from peru would be there for when the football is inevitably shit and people want something else to justify their attendance

You may be close because they will have a "petting zoo" at one of the events planned at the Amex, I can't remember which one, if was on that thread the other day, so that;s where it will be

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here