Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing: "Poyetry In Motion" Banner

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Myself and a couple of NSCers chipped in and bought the below banner

We put it up in the in at the back of the West Stand Upper (North Stand end) for the Palace game, and angry at the full time whistle, left and forgot to take it down, and only realised on the journey home.

I enquired at the club the week after, and with the help of Richard Hebbard and Gullys Girls we searched high and low in the west stand, but we couldnt find it.

Yesterday, I asked the stewards in our block, but none them seemed to have a clue and dont remember seeing it or any of them taking it down.

The only conclusion is that some fans took it down and are looking after it. Hopefully not stolen it. Just hoping the cleaners didnt get hold of it and it is in flag heaven with the REMF flag

So if you see it, seen it, or know of its where abouts I would be most grateful, as it cost us a few quid - get in touch on here or by PM?

Just thought I'd try my luck on here!

Thanks x

Attachments

• poyetryflag.jpg
    poyetryflag.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 94

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
I left a jumper under my seat in the WSU I think for the Blackpool game, went back within 30 minutes of the final whistle to get it back and it had vanished into the ether. Hope it's located!

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Myself and a couple of NSCers chipped in and bought the below banner

We put it up in the in at the back of the West Stand Upper (North Stand end) for the Palace game, and angry at the full time whistle, left and forgot to take it down, and only realised on the journey home.

I enquired at the club the week after, and with the help of Richard Hebbard and Gullys Girls we searched high and low in the west stand, but we couldnt find it.

Yesterday, I asked the stewards in our block, but none them seemed to have a clue and dont remember seeing it or any of them taking it down.

The only conclusion is that some fans took it down and are looking after it. Hopefully not stolen it. Just hoping the cleaners didnt get hold of it and it is in flag heaven with the REMF flag

So if you see it, seen it, or know of its where abouts I would be most grateful, as it cost us a few quid - get in touch on here or by PM?

Just thought I'd try my luck on here!

Thanks x

That is an excellent banner. Do hope you get it back. (sorry if this reply raised your hopes of good news :( )

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
By the time I left the WSU North End, having watched all the players disappear down the tunnel and climbed the steps to the exit in quiet disbelief. The only crowd we had to push through was the vulture like cleaners waiting with their plastic sacks to devour the detritus of the empty tier........... Didn't notice the banner I'm afraid. :shrug:

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
It's a quality banner, Brett. Really hope it turns up.

Good idea about the CCTV. Would have thought there would be something on there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here