Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing post

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
sounds like my postie,when you mention picking up the bands all he says is,i'm paid to deliver post not pick up litter,lazy f**k

I'd go and kick the c**t off his bike if he littered my street and then came out with that.

My postie seems to be ok, usually turns up at lunchtime but I guess that's not his fault.

Cheshire

Jul 20, 2003
1066 Country
Do report it, a one off and they will do nothing, but if the picture builds around an area they will investigate. We had a postie a few years back that just kept a lot of our mail back (including some Albion tickets that never turned up - the shame!) she eventually got found out, and they found everything she took and had not delivered stored in her house. The post office had to go through about 9 months worth of undelivered mail as a result - some opened some not and eventually with a letter of explanation we received all sorts as they tried to match up items to addresses. However, receiving mail, some of which was important months old was not good, but at least it explained many 'we sent it by post' situations!!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmm, not much I can say about most of this, being a Postie.
The quality in our office is going through the floor, as we are hidiously understaffed.

This seems to be the latest senior management practise, as it will make us even more profitable, freeing up more money for our ailing pension fund, and therefore making us look more attractive WHEN we are sold off.

Plus we are also going through a revision which will result in restructuring and a loss of jobs, hence not employing against that.

None of this is an excuse for the poor working highlighted here, and as said it seems silly to complain here when complaining to the office will result in a picture being created of poor working.
Don't worry you won't get anyone the sack, that's almost impossible from RM.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My girlfriends Grandad sent £500 down... in cash. (I know I know but you know what old people are like)

Needless to say the letter turned up, opened with the money gone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here